GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. theunderlord

iOS 6 Fully Released

It's better than the previous version, from a navigation standpoint.
  2. theunderlord

The tdi finally became the daily!

thanks guys.. here's the best part, it's not black.. It's 'jade black'... here's what it looks like in the sunlight.
  3. theunderlord

Thanks man, ya they've got some issues, airmatic, fuel tank, airpump to name a few, so far so good on this one. Came with a warranty to '14, so I've got my fingers crossed. :) Hit up planetsupercar.com if you still have yours.
  4. theunderlord

Picked up this. 05 E55 AMG Wagon... It's insane! 19" HRE P40s, 3" exhaust, renntech lowering module. 469 hp on tap... The rarest mb made!
  5. theunderlord

Canadian Fast and Furious EH?

Ya, saw that yesterday... rich kids at boarding school... weak. probably a lot of dutch rudders gettin' doled out in those cars.. :D
  6. theunderlord

Which one is your FAVORITE TOP GEAR EPISODES?

Vietnam, followed by the Bugatti high speed run.
  7. theunderlord

Need a second car....what do you guys recommend?

lol, i bought the Golf as a second car..
  8. theunderlord

Fall!

Although I will say I'll take our 75* and sunny over 105* and scorching all day long. Everywhere's had it brutal but the west coast this summer it seems.
  9. theunderlord

Fall!

I don't think we're on the schedule for summer this year.. maybe next year? :lol:
  10. theunderlord

Fall!

We haven't even got summer yet..
  11. theunderlord

Which luxury/performance car would you pick?

those are performance cars? awd is overrated. M5 or E63 all day.
  12. theunderlord

Grinds my gears (official rant thread)

So n00bs then? :thumbup:
  13. theunderlord

H&R Springs - Made In Germany / american flag in box!

Seattle Volvo.. :D and I talked to Tim, and I'll be at the shop at 10:30, told him I'd message him when we were done. I was planning on being up there at 12, but I don't think we'll be done by then.
  14. theunderlord

haha, no, just thought it was funny.. and I was pumped to see that they shipped from Bellingham too. :) One day transit! hopefully puttin them on tomorrow at my buddy's shop on capital hill.
  15. theunderlord

Open up the box, 4 springs, all well and good. 100% Made in germany plastered all over the box.. but what's in the plastic sleeve with the warranty information? an American flag sticker.. wtf? No H&R sticker, just a small American Flag sticker.. /odd.
  16. theunderlord

Jalopnik's 10 cars asshats love to drive.

The prius one was pretty good too, at least those are higher up on the list! :D
  17. theunderlord

Jalopnik's 10 cars asshats love to drive.

http://jalopnik.com/5824763/ten-cars-asshats-love-to-drive/gallery/ ouch @ #7, and #6. (since I drive both) /asshat. edit: REEEPOST.. (my bad)