GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Phil moves on from the VAG

daaaarrrrrnnnnnn daniel
  2. J

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

I couldnt get behind him ...he had WV plates so there werent front plates ... trust me i love getting plates
  3. J

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

i like when people follow me and ride me for no reason they think i will be going home or making another errand then i end up just driving around and they get even more ticked off because they know i am just messing with them... for instance i have like 2 school bus lengths to turn in onto the...
  4. J

I need help

5. J

I need help

i'll paypal you half the winnings haha
  6. J

I need help

Is anyone here a techy and familiar with Printers (xerox borther etc the bigger ones)? I need help with picking a new name for "Managed Print Services" for work contest
  7. J

Help me think of a new name

removed
  8. J

The Next Car Swap

as stated in a another thread i hope the STI gets a variant of FA engine soon
  9. J

The Next Car Swap

i will have to watch these vids when i get home from work
  10. J

Wife's 2016 Jetta GLI SE

what she doesnt know wont hurt her ... (cue 007 theme...as secretly driving car to tuner)
  11. J

It's Happening... Subaru STI to get new engine.

ooo i thought it was like a nationwide thing..yea i wont be driving to chicago haha
  12. J

i'd wait 4-8 weeks for 2 grand off haha... is that christmas sale or just in general all year round?
  13. J

i'll tell you what ... if i go that route next year....i am saving for that kit and go straight to it rather than baby steps..but as i stated id really like to see what they do with the STI esp with the focus RS and civic type R out muscling it
  14. J

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

i visioned hulk saying that from first avengers movie
  15. J

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

I just went in there and Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civics with Spoon Engines On top of that..he just came into Harry's today ...he ordered 3 T66 Turbo's with NOS......(deep breathe) and a motec system exhaust
  16. J

http://www.extremeturbosystems.com/ETS-2015-Subaru-WRX-Turbo-Kit.html i emailed them as well a couple days ago this is all on stock internals .. heres their build thread http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2634776
  17. J

i hope ...if my clutch goes ill probably do an lsd as well and not trading the car in....but if not i'd like to know whats going on ...bc i may sell it and get another car or do the IE manifold