GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. scottie46

Ending lease early?

Thanks man
  2. scottie46

Ending lease early?

Nothing :/ car is actually at VW right now because of my o2 sensor getting shredded
  3. scottie46

Ending lease early?

Your actually remembering incorrectly. 3 year lease, mom is paying for and daddy's not around. Dumbass. I should slap you for trying to sound cool
  4. scottie46

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Pooos
  5. scottie46

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Is anyone in here actually big and works out frequently?
  6. scottie46

Ending lease early?

I MADE THIS THREAD BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT. I CHECK IT AND THERE ARE 5 PAGES??? I READ THE 1ST POST ON THE FIRST PAGE. AND IM STILL DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
  7. scottie46

Ending lease early?

How do you do this? And is it a bad idea ? I'm just really curious. And to be honest driving a stick in LA is really starting to get to me .... Thanks guys
  8. scottie46

BIMMERFEST 2012

:clap:
  9. scottie46

BIMMERFEST 2012

LOL. Am I the only one going? :moon:
  10. scottie46

Whats everyone getting after their VW?

I came to the conclusion everyone that's talking shit right now is mad because a 20 year old will be driving a "nicer" car than they will. And I'm supposed to be the "immature 18 year old " grow up. Grow some balls. Lollllll 1%er. Suck on my nutzz.
  11. scottie46

Nice. What are you considering ?
  12. scottie46

Damn. Looks like you had a shitty childhood
  13. scottie46

Sucks for you. I didn't know my parents income was your business. It was a thread to share the car and experience. Not to hear whether you think I deserve an m3 or not
  14. scottie46

excuse me? i dont think im understanding where your coming from?
  15. scottie46

As the title says..what is everyone planning on getting once their lease ends or they sell the car. Im interested to see where people are going after their mk6. To start it off. I have a 2 door gti. stick Ill be moving on to the new f80 M3 after my lease in 2 years Im currently 18.
  16. scottie46

What is your passion besides the GTI?

working out spending money making money my girlfriend:tweetz: coffe bean and i just discovered card games.:thumbup:
  17. scottie46

Undecided Car

Yea, i must be driving in reverse right?
  18. scottie46

Undecided Car

WHO CARES HOW MUCH MPG YOU GET. the gti was supposed to be great. my e350 gets better mpg. im pretty sure that once youre looking into 5.0's and 135i's...etc. nobody really cares what their mpg. if your that worried you'll look into a used prius or a new one. idgi why people say sometimes the...