GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. outshined

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

I actually hate this trend. I don't have black ceilings in my house and I don't want them in my car either.
  2. outshined

The Next Car Swap

Cool compilation video, Plac.
  3. outshined

The Next Car Swap

According to the Canadian 2016 order guides on Vortex (US ones aren't out yet), the infotainment has been replaced.
  4. outshined

The Next Car Swap

Nice video. I've been wondering about a service like this. My only interest in repairing my wheels is for resale though, and at that price I don't think it would make much sense. But for someone like you who can't stand driving around with curbed wheels I think it's worth it. They really turned...
  5. outshined

The Next Car Swap

Not the most accurate measurement, but I used the stopwatch on my phone a few times while watching the last video and I was getting ~5.2 for Cobb stock and Bren Revision 4. They seem about equal.
  6. outshined

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

The Mustang is over a foot longer than the 235i. That alone would make me choose the BMW, though I would rather have the even shorter Golf R.
  7. outshined

The Next Car Swap

I think a Boxster or Cayman is a nice future goal. No need to rush it though. You have a nice ride for now. Not like you're stuck rolling in a Camry every day. I may consider a manual again in a weekend car like five years from now, but I'm done doing it on the daily. I also would kind of like...
  8. outshined

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

Saw the commercial. Have not been fortunate enough to behold it in person.
  9. outshined

The Next Car Swap

The manual was a bit of a bold move. I'm approaching 13 years of exclusive manual transmission ownership and I can't wait for it to come to an end. Any plans for more Forester videos? Looks like the previous ones are racking up views.
  10. outshined

The Next Car Swap

Oh wow. It went down. Boom, Forester XT and WRX. Nice.
  11. outshined

The Next Car Swap

I'm down for some Plac WRX videos.
  12. outshined

The Next Car Swap

Well, MF and residual anyway. I guess the fully loaded Golf R msrp is higher so that lease would likely be a bit more than the WRX.
  13. outshined

The Next Car Swap

Appears to be right in line with current Golf R leases, btw.
  14. outshined

The Next Car Swap

I'm guessing that $2000 down payment is actually $2000 drive-offs and only a portion is going toward actual down payment (further cap cost reduction). With $0 down payment, it shows $448/month. With $500 down payment, it shows $432/month.
  15. outshined

The Next Car Swap

Capitalized Cost: $32369.00 34192.00 MSRP minus discount Lease Price: $30369.00 minus $2000.00 down payment Residual Value: $20515.00 after 36 months Depreciation Fee: $273.72 part of lease payment Lease Fee: $ 78.87 part of lease payment Monthly Payment...
  16. outshined

The Next Car Swap

Plugging these values into Bankrate's auto leasing calculator it shows $384/month including tax (9%) with $2,000 down.
  17. outshined

The Official Gun Thread

1. It's iconic. When many people picture a handgun, they picture a 1911. 2. It's easy to shoot. Single action, low recoil. 3. .45 caliber. People like big. 4. It's iconic.
  18. outshined

The Next Car Swap

Don't WRX's have high insurance?
  19. outshined

The Next Car Swap

Yeah $500 a month is kind of a lot unless it's an only car.
  20. outshined

The Next Car Swap

I think you can actually lease an S4 for less than an S3 right now. A while back I saw a Socal dealer advertising an S4 lease for $500 a month with like $2k down. S4 insurance is pretty cheap too.