GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RickA1

Too funny......

RETIRED HUSBAND After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife...
  2. RickA1

Your iPhone 5 Pictures

If you took a dump today, show some pictures.
  3. RickA1

IPHONE 5 THIS WED. RELEASE! :D

Connect the iPod.
  4. RickA1

Tell us- whats the earliest produced t.v show you remember?

Rin Tin Tin, Flipper, Little House on the Prairie, Combat (Loved it), Lone Ranger..... Yes...I'm older than most around here.
  5. RickA1

Starting a support/encouragement club?

Hmmmmm.....No wonder I didn't find it at Walgreens.
  6. RickA1

Starting a support/encouragement club?

Can you tell me where is the internet?
  7. RickA1

2013 SRT Viper - First Drive

Ugly as hell. But that sound......
  8. RickA1

Official Girl Problem Thread!

Is your name Jeremiah?
  9. RickA1

Cute girl at the cash register flirting? Need advice please.

And people are still replying to this guy?
  10. RickA1

Should I get a nose job? (photo inside)

Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? REALLY??????
  11. RickA1

How do you choose your friends?

One more....how should I call it....vomitive thread. Jeremiah, just stop posting here. You're not helping yourself.
  12. RickA1

When insults had class.

Sorry for posting. Forgot that the majority of the members are too young...and probably in the 4 letter words category. :iono:
  13. RickA1

When insults had class.

These glorious insults are from an era before the English language got boiled down to 4-letter words. The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor: She said, "If you were my husband I'd poison your tea." He said, "If you were my wife, I'd drink it." A member of Parliament to...
  14. RickA1

dress/attire/threads for the night clubs - what do you wear?

That's it. I'm leaving this forum.
  15. RickA1

Fix It Tickets

Is that legal?
  16. RickA1

New Passat mini review

Very niice car. I test drove one. I was impressed by the power of that V6. Couldn't agree more with the clock. I absolutely hated how it looks.
  17. RickA1

What kind of dog do you have?

Chico. Always trying to get to my wine...
  18. RickA1

Driving a turtle today......

No idea. It probably does. You step on it and there's this "woooooosh" sound from the engine but the car doesn't move as the sound would suggest. It's too heavy I guess. Then when you're way up in the RPMs there's this short surge that pulls you forward...but it comes way too late. Then there's...
  19. RickA1

Driving a turtle today......

Left my car at Dubwerx for stage 1 and got a Challenger rental. V6. Probably the only thing this car has better than the GTI are the brakes. I'd love to have that stopping power. Other than that....meh. I wouldn't pay anything for that car.
  20. RickA1

Short story *five words per post*

Can we take a peek?