GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. McFuzz

COBB Ford Focus ST Test – Review – Car and Driver

The Focus ST I drove, which was stock, felt like a very underwhelming car overall. The interior felt very cheap though I have to admit the exterior is great. The seats are SUPER uncomfortable if you have a bulky build; they squeeze your ribs and after my short drive, my lower back was in pain...
  2. McFuzz

General APR Discussion.

:lol::lol::lol:
  3. McFuzz

Comcast is doing another speed upgrade rollout...

In some markets they just do it while in others you have to call and ask.
  4. McFuzz

Realistically yes. A 25 mbit connection will be MORE than enough for pretty much 95% of the population on this planet. Any more and you're doing some serious shit. 105 mbit gives me two benefits: my usenet indexer is now running at full throttle without even dinging my bandwidth AND I can get...
  5. McFuzz

dbizzle - how much did they try to drop it to? If it's $40 - then chances are that they know full well that they will just need to flip a switch. On my end - they did that same thing and ended up not charging me a penny.
  6. McFuzz

Dat. Also run a usenet indexer. Also why the fuck not?
  7. McFuzz

I am actually on a contract now - I called to cancel last fall and got my bill down from $180 to $125; my TV package is pretty hardcore (wife loves it) but the 105 mbit plan for the same price... can't beat that. I think Comcast is freaking out a bit because they are slated to lose something to...
  8. McFuzz

... but this one is more hush hush. Long story short, I got upgraded from 50 mbit blast! to 105 mbit extreme package. This was done after an hour and a half on chat and haggling a $249 installation fee down to $39.95 and then completely having it waived off after even the rep realized it was...
  9. McFuzz

Who's ordering a MK7 and which one? (Poll)

Golf R for me; although dealers around my area are saying that they are not doing 'orders'...
  10. McFuzz

So who else got victimized by the Grand Target Hack of 2013/2014?

So I log in last night to check my credit card statement and set a payment when I noticed the bill is higher than it normally is. Decide to look at the chargers and lo and behold - someone spend $471 combined at Amped Wireless, GoPro and Ubiquity Networks! Called the bank, they flagged that...
  11. McFuzz

Selling my house, woes rant

My home inspector was fun-fuckin-tastic. 75 year old man that crawled through every nook and cranny of my condo and my parents' house when we were purchasing. Dude found every single thing that was wrong or needed attention. Epic. Baller.
  12. McFuzz

And we are back online

I just ordered an F5 replacement button. Fuggin' Apple keyboards...
  13. McFuzz

What was your last car?

2010 Mazdaspeed3 @ 285 whp & 325 whtq on corn juice (with just an intake, turbo inlet pipe, race pipe, rear motor mount, an upgraded HPFP and Cobb AP based custom tune). Do I miss it...? Not really - it was fun off the line but not fun in the twisties.
  14. McFuzz

Best gas-centric credit card?

Is it 3% rebate on your bill, or do you get like a cash reward/check?
  15. McFuzz

Best gas-centric credit card?

For the longest time I've had a CitiBank Shell MasterCard which gave me (and the wife) 5% off any Shell gas. We stopped using it for a while as my Speed3 liked Chevron more (when doing the e85/91 mix) and when I got my MK6, Chase had 5% off on their Freedom card for gas for the quarter...
  16. McFuzz

Diablo 3

I am all installed and ready to go! I hope I can start playing at 9 PM PST lol...
  17. McFuzz

Arin/Evan Help! Your secret (Stage 5) turbo does not fit!!

Jigga please - the Stage 6 kit they sent me... apparently involves manual assembly of the turbo :rolleyes:
  18. McFuzz

I got shot...

Speedy recovery! Also - I am gonna take one for the team and say: PICS OF YOUR BASEBALL BALLS! What are you gonna do about your friend? Or ex friend at this point..?
  19. McFuzz

New Passat mini review

I've been thinking about perhaps doing some sort of a conversion of the clock... a mini Nixie tube clock!