GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Noob_2.0T

The Official Photography Thread!

Posted. Taken while I was driving so I believe it came out pretty good. Both shot with D800 w 14-24 2.8 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. Noob_2.0T

Nothing really lol Im in the army so thats a good enough reason to have it but Id rather be safe then sorry you know. I mainly use it for transporting it and i was bored so i bought it haha I really like it so far. Has wheels and a collapsable handle, plus 2 spots to put a lock on it so you...
  3. Noob_2.0T

Beefed up my storage for my kit. Got a Pelican case 1510 Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  4. Noob_2.0T

I'll check them out. Thanks [emoji106] I recently upgraded to a D800 with a battery grip and my current crappy one isn't cutting the mustard anymore. Mainly looking for something that is going to be durable and isn't a hassle to carry ya know Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  5. Noob_2.0T

I want to stay under $300 Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  6. Noob_2.0T

In search of a good tripod. Any recommendations?
  7. Noob_2.0T

Gymkhana 7 is live!

By far the best one he made so far. Car is amazing.
  8. Noob_2.0T

Top Gear Uk.. You have comments, I wanna read em!

Quite possibly the best show ever made :happyanim: I have every season so far but I must say from season 10 to current is the best. Season 22 is probably going to be insane
  9. Noob_2.0T

GOING TO GERMANY! What should I do/buy?

If you weren't going to Munich i would say take a drive to Wolfsburg and go to the VW factory but that is about 5 hours of driving.
  10. Noob_2.0T

Is this VW made out of...wood?

These are located in Wolfsburg, Germany. First one is a wood beetle and the second one is a basket beetle
  11. Noob_2.0T

Shot with Nikon D7000 with 55-300mm lens. Edited in Lightroom 5
  12. Noob_2.0T

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Freddy Jason
  13. Noob_2.0T

Picked up a 35MM 1.8 and a SB 700 speedlight today. First shot. little edit in lightroom.
  14. Noob_2.0T

Happy New Years

It wasnt too bad around here also. My friend went to Ulm last year and he said it was crazy. He showed me a panorama picture he took.
  15. Noob_2.0T

Anyone Miss their Old Car or Regret buying their R/GTI/TDI/Golf?

Only thing I regret is not buying air bags for my car Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  16. Noob_2.0T

Happy New Years

So it's 2am in Germany. Just got done launching off about 49 rockets. Hope everyone has a good New Years. Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  17. Noob_2.0T

HGP's 3.6 Biturbo Golf R

Yeah that's about right lol Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  18. Noob_2.0T

HGP's 3.6 Biturbo Golf R

So the videos are all in german but a very impressive build by this company. I posted up a few videos of it from youtube. Car is completely insane. I would love to go for a ride :D y0kcJ6mKzFU pCngRzYCpTw 0qACHb3Y2ME BfuF9InC3Y0
  19. Noob_2.0T

Just in: Paul Walker possibly dead

True statement.
  20. Noob_2.0T

Pics From Frankfurt IAA (Pic Heavy)

Thanks everybody. I was wanting to see the aventador j but you had to be rich or have a special pass to see it. Same with a lot of the other cars. Ill get more from a friend a post up when I get a chance