GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Noob_2.0T

Happy New Years

So it's 2am in Germany. Just got done launching off about 49 rockets. Hope everyone has a good New Years. Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
  2. Noob_2.0T

HGP's 3.6 Biturbo Golf R

So the videos are all in german but a very impressive build by this company. I posted up a few videos of it from youtube. Car is completely insane. I would love to go for a ride :D y0kcJ6mKzFU pCngRzYCpTw 0qACHb3Y2ME BfuF9InC3Y0
  3. Noob_2.0T

Pics From Frankfurt IAA (Pic Heavy)

First day open to the public and it was insanely packed which i knew it would be. Didn't get pictures of some of the cars i wanted too because of the amount of people. The line to get into the Audi building was about 1/4 mile long and aint no body got time for that. Here is some pics of what i...
  4. Noob_2.0T

Halloween theme trunk

On my post they are doing this thing called trunk-or-treat. Basically you fill your trunk with candy and pass it out to kids. I'm looking for some ideas of what I can do to make my truck the best Halloween themed possible. I already plan on taking out all the styrofoam and spare tire and putting...
  5. Noob_2.0T

Season 19 of Top gear

It starts this month and I can't wait. I think its an awesome show. Anyone else?