GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DubLife

Any Vape Enthusiasts On Here?

Just picked up the Pax by Ploom. Love it so far. Vapor tastes fantastic and the vape itself is very portable and discreet:thumbup:
  2. DubLife

POLE - Alcoholic beverage of choice....

Beer: Boulevard Wheat Liquor: Wild Turkey American Honey.
  3. DubLife

Vape Pens

G pen.
  4. DubLife

The College Thread

Adderall.
  5. DubLife

The College Thread

Nice man! Where at?
  6. DubLife

The College Thread

Any fraternity/sorority members? Delta chi here
  7. DubLife

The College Thread

Any University of Kansas students up in hur?
  8. DubLife

Jeep Wrangler

Was extremely close to buying one until the dealer screwed me over. Honestly if I were you i'd just buy a bone stock new wrangler, or the model that at least has power locking doors and throw some new tires/wheels and maybe a lift kit on it.
  9. DubLife

Anyone Here Ever Fracture Their Finger?

Fractured my finger while I was on vacation in Mexico a long time ago. I tipped one of those foam footballs that when absorbed with water weigh like 20 lbs. didn't want to deal with Mexico healthcare so I made a homemade splint out of two Popsicle sticks and some tape lol. Hurt like a bitch
  10. DubLife

Recent Purchase thread....

Picked up a Jawbone big jambox today
  11. DubLife

Netflix Documentary Thread

Craigslist Joe is a good one
  12. DubLife

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

Whenever I urinate, I almost never wash my hands. Public restrooms and bathrooms at home. Usually when I use the bathroom at someones house, I'll turn the sink on and let it run so it sounds like i'm washing my hands.
  13. DubLife

What Tv shows do you watch?

R U faster than a redneck:laugh: Dexter Entourage Workaholics
  14. DubLife

What Is The Best Tmobile Cellphone

I'm eligible for an upgrade and moving on from the iphone 4 tomorrow. I was originally just going to get the iphone 5 but the blackberry z10 caught my eye at best buy the other day. After doing some good research I still cant decide which phone to get... the 5 wins in app and voice control...
  15. DubLife

Any distance runners on here?

Ran xc and track all throughout HS. I got a slight stress fracture in my tibia my sophomore of track when I was at my peak. Some of my pr's were 00:56 in the 400m, 5:01 in the 1600m :mad0259:. I was never happy with my performance. Track and xc in HS deserves a lot more credit and respect...
  16. DubLife

Famous People You've Met, Know, or Known?

Stood behind Randy Jackson in line today at LAX. Nothing too exciting
  17. DubLife

Off-Topic Thread #4!

http://i.imgur.com/S7zCeIe.gif Dis Gti is gettin' slammed! :D
  18. DubLife

Recent Purchase thread....

Dude, I have a facking arsenal of those things in my basement...I need to sell them
  19. DubLife

It's 10 O'clock (EST). Do you know where your VW is?

sitting outside, getting covered in sheets of ice from this chicago ice storm.:(