GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dasauto0108

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Agreed, on both accounts. I believe he's only 17, and with as much talent as he has now, I could see him on a podium in the next year or two (inequalities in cars sorted out by then, hopefully) Sent from my iHipster
  2. dasauto0108

Nothing is as boring as Bahrain, consistently. Real talk: Max Verstappen crushed it this weekend
  3. dasauto0108

The Official Gun Thread

Those of you with multiple handguns: any recommendations on a quality hard case? Something with space for two or more guns and multiple magazines for each, maybe some extra storage for other accessories for range days? I've been reading up on Case Club cases, and they seem like quality. Just...
  4. dasauto0108

The Official Beer Thread

Snagged myself a Lagunitas Hop Stoopid. Anyone familiar with it? Sent from my iHipster
  5. dasauto0108

The Official Beer Thread

Everything belongs in a glass :thumbup: Sent from my iHipster
  6. dasauto0108

The Official Beer Thread

Ohhh, I get it now. thought you meant that you just didn't like beers that come in cans, period! My bad. Yes, drinking beer straight from the can will definitely affect how it tastes, feels, etc. At the risk of sounding like a total snob, even the type of glass can make a difference with certain...
  7. dasauto0108

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

I was thinking that a comparison between the Ford interior and the VW interior would solve everything. #SuperiorInterior
  8. dasauto0108

Doesn't matter how far into your property they go, man. Uninvited person on your private property = trespasser, period. I can ask the guy on Facebook. Sent from my iHipster
  9. dasauto0108

According to a guy on Facebook, this letter has been sent to more than one person in the area. Makes me wonder if it's the same person sending it every time, or if there are multiple people working together. Sent from my iHipster
  10. dasauto0108

Agreed on the camera. Whomever left the note in the first place clearly had to enter OP's property in order to do so. They'll get the message very quickly when OP shares a video with the local authorities and files a criminal complaint for trespassing. Sent from my iHipster
  11. dasauto0108

The Official Gun Thread

Took a long walk in the woods today with my dad and the dog. Flushed four or five grouse, shot at two, but didn't hit either of them. The dog was looking at us funny :laugh: Felt good to grab the Beretta and get out there, though. Nothing smells like gunpowder in the fall! Sent from my iHipster
  12. dasauto0108

The Official Beer Thread

I dunno, man. I've had some very good beers from a can. Sent from my iHipster
  13. dasauto0108

Snobrdrdan, sent you a PM Sent from my iHipster
  14. dasauto0108

I haven't contacted them yet. I'm waiting for the go-ahead from OP first, and even if I do reach out to them, there's no guarantee that they'll make a story out of it. Sent from my iHipster
  15. dasauto0108

I want OP's approval first. I wouldn't want him getting lots of unwanted attention that he isn't prepared for, especially if this thing blows up all over the internet.
  16. dasauto0108

I saw that. I should alert the dozen-ish people that I know from Road & Track, and Jalopnik. Someone will pick it up. OP, do you mind if I share with them?
  17. dasauto0108

^ THAT. Nothing spreads like bad news on social media.
  18. dasauto0108

Agreed on Nico. I like Lewis, but I also like seeing a driver redeem himself like Nico did after last weekend. Although there wasn't a whole lot of battling, that track is awesome, and home to one of the best overtakes in F1 history (Mansell v. Berger). Mexico loves F1, and I would've liked to...
  19. dasauto0108

The Official Beer Thread

Ommegang FTW. Their BPA is the bee's knees Sent from my iHipster
  20. dasauto0108

I haven't watched it, but I did follow closely via social media all day. Also, this: https://twitter.com/racinghumour/status/658386626570268673 And this..... https://twitter.com/racinghumour/status/658389013015994368