GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mcflurvin

3rd gear auto

2. Mcflurvin

3rd gear auto

Whats up guys Mcflurvin here. A friend and I recently made a Instagram page called 3rdgear_auto and its filled with some awesome cars. Go like our page haha and if anyone wants their car featured on the page please email us at 3rdgear.carclub@gmail.com and leave your instagram name so we can tag...
  3. Mcflurvin

E-cigs

This is why I miss my Chi You with a Z-Atty pro rebuildable, clouds for days, flavor like no other..... Should've never sold my chi you...... Whatever my provari still treats me good haha
  4. Mcflurvin

Road trip or cruise over summer

So we have decided to do the road trip and to take the NFS The Run route for 2 weeks and then head back Sent from my potato
  5. Mcflurvin

New update: if we decide to go on a road trip we decided to take the route need for speed used on The Run Where are some good places to cruise to we were thinking Mexico or like florida Btw we live in SoCal Sent from my potato
  6. Mcflurvin

I forgot to mention this is our little graduation gift to eachother/ourselves Sent from my potato
  7. Mcflurvin

So a couple friends and I have decided going on a cruise or road trip this summer. But now we can't decide on which one we want to go on. A road trip would be more of an adventure but costs more while a cruise is more relaxing and costs less. So my question: On June 20 should we A) take a road...
  8. Mcflurvin

E-cigs

You have no idea haha Sent from my potato
  9. Mcflurvin

E-cigs

Sweet setup, I just got a IGO its a must buy for a rebuildable dripper, hits super hard so clouds for days and the flavor you get is out of this world, you def need to try pair of deuces my new favorite flavor tastes just like honeydew Sent from my potato
  10. Mcflurvin

Word Association Game #2

Gas Sent from my potato
  11. Mcflurvin

Word Association Game #2

Lol Sent from my potato
  12. Mcflurvin

Word Association Game #2

Bj Sent from my potato
  13. Mcflurvin

Word Association Game #2

Potato Sent from my potato