GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mcflurvin

3rd gear auto

Whats up guys Mcflurvin here. A friend and I recently made a Instagram page called 3rdgear_auto and its filled with some awesome cars. Go like our page haha and if anyone wants their car featured on the page please email us at 3rdgear.carclub@gmail.com and leave your instagram name so we can tag...
  2. Mcflurvin

Road trip or cruise over summer

So a couple friends and I have decided going on a cruise or road trip this summer. But now we can't decide on which one we want to go on. A road trip would be more of an adventure but costs more while a cruise is more relaxing and costs less. So my question: On June 20 should we A) take a road...
  3. Mcflurvin

E-cigs

Who has them, what do you have, how long have you had it, favorite e juice, any mods
  4. Mcflurvin

Advice

Ok so here's the story the other day I saw my best friends girlfriend Shannon cheating on him, but the thing is this isn't the first time either Danny(my best friend) knows about the other times and got into fights over this stupid girl because every time she says "oh they forced themselves onto...
  5. Mcflurvin

Vw tattoo

Who here wants or has a vw tattoo, I'm thinking of getting Volkswagen spelled out on my forearm
  6. Mcflurvin

Favorite strain of weed

My favorite strain is medusa OG, just wondering what other peoples are.
  7. Mcflurvin

License suspension

I fucking hate having my license suspended..... Fuck my couch