GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FLtrooper

Shit with Russia is getting real

Just make sure you guys are the first to sign up to fight in that battle. ;)
  2. FLtrooper

Motorcycle Thread

Gotcha.. I'm the opposite. I come from 600cc fours and loved that topend Rush. Now I have been riding larger displacement twins and im always wanting that 8k-15k pull! :)
  3. FLtrooper

Motorcycle Thread

The no mar setup is nice... I just use a modified HF setup with a mount I fabbed to use on my truck so its portable of needed. I have the no scruff tire tool and some good paste and have no troubles. :)
  4. FLtrooper

Motorcycle Thread

A 100whp+ 600cc four isn't fast enough? Does anyone else change your own tires? I just dumped a shitty pirelli and mounted a surprisingly nice m-40! I also picked up some new Goretex Rev' It gear for an upcoming Alaska trip. And a new visor for one of my helmets.. :)
  5. FLtrooper

Illegal Alien Amnesty thread - now with POLE!

Why don't we go after the people that hire undocumented aliens? If there wasn't any work they wouldn't be here! :)
  6. FLtrooper

Illegal Alien Amnesty thread - now with POLE!

We're all immigrants of some sort! If they are willing to work and pay taxes then I'm happy. For every One that is granted residence we should send One that is a citizen living off the government! :)
  7. FLtrooper

Audi Q7 3.0T---should I?

Shit... K04 owners will get butt hurt! :)
  8. FLtrooper

Sounds like APR is Going Down

No stage 3 kit raffle and I don't go! Looks like I'm going to attend the AIMExpo in Orlando anyway! :)
  9. FLtrooper

Confused by this "dealership" in my area...

They could be clones...it's becoming an issue down here with higher end vehicles. :)
  10. FLtrooper

Wife wants a new car.. CLA-250? A3? Lambo?

X2.. Almost like a professional troll! I think I have convinced my Ol' lady to wait until the new Golf Sportwagen comes out or atleast . She is all about wagons for some reason and I have always liked wagons. This will.. "To be continued" :)
  11. FLtrooper

It has to be 4 Doors. MK6 GLI This one is crafty... ;) I think I will just stick with motorcycles for now on. No Hatchback.. One of her previous vehicles was a Citroen c3 and she has, "outgrown" the Hatchback! We might entertain a, "A3". I need to see one up close, just afraid it will...
  12. FLtrooper

Like the title says.. My wife wants something new! She has spotted some cla-250s locally and expressed Anyone have first hand experience with one or own one? The price seems decent but I have never owned a MB. What about the A3 2.0? Anyone know anything about those? I kinda wanted to wait for...
  13. FLtrooper

What about the BBQ? :)
  14. FLtrooper

SonnyTron for Prez!! :)
  15. FLtrooper

Pics of said employees or it never happened.. :)
  16. FLtrooper

Anyone else going to the BBQ? :)
  17. FLtrooper

I don't have FB... Let me know what's going on! :)
  18. FLtrooper

I wish a APR member would chime in and verify or deny the accusations! :)
  19. FLtrooper

Motorcycle Thread

Just picked up another Modular Helmet! :)
  20. FLtrooper

This explains lack of BBQ this year? :(