GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Haven't been to a car show in years but ...

If this is an example of the attendees' IQ level then I'm staying away forever. _z2K2lCgbXw - Why are you trying to drive up that if your car is obviously too low? - Why are you trying again if your car already told you no? - Why are you going up so fast on your 3rd try? - Why didn't your girl...
  2. D

Ken Box Gymkhana (Ken Block parody)

Fun video! Anyone own a Crazy Cart? Drift machine that goes ~10 mph and 40 min runtime on rechargeable battery. sKOaF7esBFY
  3. D

Chrome Model S

Walking around and spotted this car that got chrome painted or wrapped. Couldn't get close enough to tell without being blinded by the sun's reflection. If chrome cars aren't illegal they should be! Imagine all the sun or headlights reflecting brightly in drivers eyes from the front or back...
  4. D

Never going to visit Brazil ...

Despite the smoking hot women they have there ... I think I'm crossing Brazil off my "to visit" list. Some really crazy stuff going on there these days! Possible NSFW content Video of music artist being shot dead on stage: http://www.uproxx.com/music/2013/07/mc-daleste-shot-dead/ Then the...