GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dubessa

OFFICIAL PRANK THREAD

EDITED FOR BRIAN SHARE PRANKS YOU WANT TO TRY OR HAVE TRIED _________________________________________________________________ I want to try this. xVrJ8DxECbg I've never seen it before therefore it is new and exciting. _________________________________________________________________ Note...
  2. dubessa

New years resolutions for 2013

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a fun yet safe night. With a new year usually comes new goals. Some people are successful, while others drop their resolutions within a month. Did you make resolutions this year? If so, share them! It'll be fun to see if anyone makes any progress...
  3. dubessa

So the end of the world is coming....

Ermahgerd 13 more days! 2012 guise! Even if you don't believe in the Mayan predictions, let's say you had less than 2 weeks to do whatever the heck you wanted before the world came to a stop.. Would you spend it with family only? Would you strip down to your birthday suit and run through...
  4. dubessa

The Travel/Vacation Thread

Which places have you travelled to? (aside from driving an hour or two away) Where do you plan on travelling to soon? & What are your favorite excursions/activities while on vacation? I'll start :D Places I've been... -Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta, Mex -Hualtulco, Mex -Ixtapa, Mex -Cancun, Mex...
  5. dubessa

ERMAHGERD XBOX!

I would like to give a big big THANK YOU to a very special member on this forum for the magic that they have provided me which is my brand new xbox. You know who you are. Virtual hugz & kizzerz. Now, if you have xbox 360 live, post your gamer tags because shit's about to get really crazy up...
  6. dubessa

Did anyone dress up for halloween?

If so, post your pics :D This includes if you dressed up your children, your pets, your house. & happy halloween errbuddy
  7. dubessa

You know it's sunday when...

Everyone drives like they're still asleep! :mad0259: There was a lady in front of me today with her left signal on. I was behind her but needed to go into the left lane. So I patiently waited for her to change lanes first. She stayed put in her lane driving straight, but the signal remained on...
  8. dubessa

I'm sick...make me feel better?

I feel better now. Go away.
  9. dubessa

The Official Rant-About-Work Thread.

While I'm in school for finance, I've been living off the tips I make from my waitressing job. I started off amazing when the restaurant first opened. We had awesome business flowing in, and everyone was making a steady amount of money. It was typical to make $200+ in tips in one night. 1 year...
  10. dubessa

Should I bother fighting it?

Got my first ticket while in my GTI yesterday :( I was on a 60 road, but because it was Sunday everyone was driving 50 and was blocking me. I had to get somewhere asap, so I weaved my way to the front and naturally that involved upping the gas a bit. Just as I was about to slow down, a man...