GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. iRide*

THIS IS OFF TOPIC CHAT NUMBER 16

Trying to, plan on picking up a 05 blue lagoon GLI if it sells...
  2. iRide*

Oh how I miss you OT. Someone needs to buy my MK6 soon too...
  3. iRide*

Happy Birthday Bender!!!! :thumbup:
  4. iRide*

I always have my wallet in my back pocket, even when I'm out riding, unless I'm going to bed. :iono:
  5. iRide*

I wish...
  6. iRide*

I know, lol. Just being ehhh about it... Hahaha. I love my dub, just a lot of shit has changed, especially with family shit going on. Kinda wanna pick up something different? Preferably AWD...
  7. iRide*

Sorta, with Zil's helped, figured out it's my PCV valve that's shot. Now just gotta fix it. Still debating if I want to even keep the dub...
  8. iRide*

This. And welcome back Griff. Think you better lay off the WackArnolds for a bit, lol...
  9. iRide*

Yes I have it saved, and thanks man, really do appreciate it! :thumbsup: Yes'th! Wish it was like for me. Half the time they don't even know their own cars...
  10. iRide*

I did the dipstick test last night when I came back from Philly (thanks to you) and the noise def went away soon as I heard the pressure release. So it's def the PCV valve. Called my contact at VW this morning and it isn't covered under powertrain unfortunately. Blahhh...
  11. iRide*

You get one side, I get the other for good luck? :D
  12. iRide*

Thanks, me too. But still might get the S. Idk how to explain it :D Thanks!! Appreciate this :thumbsup:
  13. iRide*

Wow that description sounds exactly like what's going on with me, cept it only starts squealing when I've been driving for a while. Gonna try the dipstick test to make sure first. Thanks a lot Zil!! Sorry for being so on topic OT, carry on :thumbsup:
  14. iRide*

Maybe, but worth a shot? The way I've been thinking of it, it's like my old 97 gsx. Older it is, usually cheaper the parts. Even though it is an Audi. :iono: Ehhh... I know it will be harder, but much more support for it I think... Found a mint with 50k on it, doubt it will be that bad...
  15. iRide*

Don't even know honestly yet. All I know from the codes I pulled is that all four cylinders are misfiring, my idle goes apeshit when it wants to, and now either my belt or pulleys sound like a screaming banshee at times till I hit full boost. Soon as I let off the noise comes back which makes no...
  16. iRide*

Lack of AWD currently, always wanted a S, extra money, and tired of my GTI already having major issues at only 50k. And yes this is OT, lol, but sometimes it gets on topic too :D
  17. iRide*

Probaly picking up an old S4 for pretty cheap...
  18. iRide*

So I think I'm going to sell the mk6, actually pretty sure... :(
  19. iRide*

Hmm who broke OT? :eek: And everyone on fb now?! Geez I miss a lot...
  20. iRide*

Amir's bedazzled coming out party #15

Bacon makes the world go round...