GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Velociraptor Thrust

Looking for opinions from previous STI owners...

Well she's a woman so obviously she never keeps her car clean. Lmao sorry had to. But she does. I'm still leaning towards sti or evo because of the awd. I want to go "off road" and tow a quad bike or dirt bike.
  2. Velociraptor Thrust

The gf has an 01 pathfinder and I'm now getting stuck with doing the labor lmao. She buys the parts I have to install them. Oh well she's pretty and smells nice. Guess that evens out.
  3. Velociraptor Thrust

I went to bob bondurant's driving school back when they used the cts-v's. That was fun and I loved that car. Maybe I should start looking at those again? I did want something awd and capable of going off road, but I have always wanted a big v8... Decisions....
  4. Velociraptor Thrust

Curious what, in your opinion, made it the best move?
  5. Velociraptor Thrust

No to the Saab. And I'm so put out with vw I can't see myself ever owning one. I'm not sure if I'd ever own another VAG automobile. Not a fan of the c5 and the c6 would have to be a z06 which puts me in the 30's. Plus wanting something I can take dirt roads in. As I'm getting older Im getting...
  6. Velociraptor Thrust

At this point I've accepted I won't be able to get an unmodded sti or evo. I'd prefer one with less mods. My buddy paid 16 for his with 95k on it. Now I'd prefer less miles but all the sti's are around that milage.
  7. Velociraptor Thrust

Woops! Sorry I thought my buddy said it was a bug eye. But my buddy bought an 05. I know I'd literally lose sleep at night if I didn't buy an sti if only because of the center diff control, forgot the acronym. Would prefer and evo but I'm not too sure of Mitsubishi as a company and the...
  8. Velociraptor Thrust

I've really want an evo, but the x is out of my price range. Didn't the 9 have weak crankcase and transmissions were garbage?
  9. Velociraptor Thrust

I'm sorry I am not familiar with the term GD. So sounds like an 06 is what I need. Side note: what part of Wyoming are you in?
  10. Velociraptor Thrust

A buddy of mine just bought an bug eye STI. He has a good amount of mods on it already, cobb tune, coils, stage II clutch etc... I drove it recently and fell in love. I've been scanning nasioc and a bit over whelmed. Anyone come from and STI? I really want AWD, 4 doors, and something a bit...
  11. Velociraptor Thrust

The horror, the horror....

I'd hardly call a ZR1 a rare car. Maybe only a few crossed the northern border???
  12. Velociraptor Thrust

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Damn, just read 12 pages of some fucked up shit. ban iz gay
  13. Velociraptor Thrust

Sounds like APR is Going Down

that shit cray
  14. Velociraptor Thrust

Deer Hunter

Even broccoli screams when you rip it from the ground. - Ari Gold
  15. Velociraptor Thrust

What is the least powerful car you've ever driven?

My high school buddy's geo prism. 5 speed, may have been 4? No tachometer. Had to shift with the noise from the motor not the exhaust lmao. Austin J Instagram: Jonesmeister11
  16. Velociraptor Thrust

The College Thread

general advise. First time taking it since middle school, I'm 22 now.
  17. Velociraptor Thrust

The College Thread

Any advise with french? Anyone... Bueller..Bueller....
  18. Velociraptor Thrust

The College Thread

Last couple nights I've been having what I guess I'm gonna call stress dreams about French. Classes start today? Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  19. Velociraptor Thrust

The College Thread

Dreading school in a week. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  20. Velociraptor Thrust

VW sales down 20% audi up 15%

I was always under the impression of the German cars having the new gadgets and the best interiors so on and so forth. But VW has fallen behind in this. The American cars are now getting all the bells and whistles. I assume the us car companies need something to brag about haha. Austin J...