GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PLF8593

What is your occupation?

You live in Kansas. I locked my keys in my car last summer in Philly and AAA was there, got my door open, and left in under 30 minutes.
  2. PLF8593

What was your first car?

Depends. I consider both of my first two cars my “first car.” My first car was a Salsa Red 08/MK5 Jetta SEL w/ Auto trans. My parents leased it for my sister when she was in college, and I bought it for the residual off-lease. Unfortunately, my sister took the car out one night about a month...
  3. PLF8593

2020 GTI mk8

Well the wheels on that wrapped up car are not to be mistaken for what will be sold come production time. they just throw a hodgepodge of parts lying around together for the test cars
  4. PLF8593

Toyota Rav4 vs Subaru Forester

The new Rav-4s have some cool colors and I don’t hate the styling Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. PLF8593

What is your occupation?

did you read the post that you're pointing to? my car has had, at this point, unsolvable complications due to a failure that required transmission replacement last year.
  6. PLF8593

What is your occupation?

Yeah I know what you mean. I am itching to get out of my current MK7 because I think the threads on the frame for the engine and/or trans mounts are stripped, because I have gone through multiple iterations of aftermarket mounts and they're always amazing when installed, and over the course of a...
  7. PLF8593

What is your occupation?

Woah... As some of you may have read, I got my first "big boy job" as an IT Helpdesk / 2nd-level support associate in the IT dept at Wawa as recently as January, having graduated last year. I've already managed to secure a promotion, albeit it's less a promotion and more that I got another job...
  8. PLF8593

2019 VW Tiguan

Yeah it really is a shame. My 63 year old mother even gawked at my suggestion that she get a station wagon. Something about it not being cool enough... I'm like mom. I'm 25 and would drive that thing in a second BECAUSE its one of the most awesome cars on the road for under 30K, if i want...
  9. PLF8593

2019 VW Tiguan

Remember guys, it's a Mexican VW. It will go for 5K+ off. Also, why are GSW/Alltracks not being talked about? Roof rails + station wagon storage in back, in a sporty, not-so-different-from-a-gti package. With Golf R performance potential for like 2K$ Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk