GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Soylent? Anyone here try this?

i had a co-worker who went on a purely soylent diet for a few months and he lost his mind. although that could've been a combination of things
  2. S

Whatcha Having for lunch today? (with pics)

I skipped lunch today too, about to head out to pick up my wheels from being re-finished then I can finally grab some food on the way home. But dam does Penn Station sound good right now.
  3. S

What if your car was totaled?

I would get a B7 Audi S4. AWD plus v8. That's going to be my next car either way lol.
  4. S

A SysAdmin's Analogy

At my old company we used EMC's Networker backup solution which was probably the worst thing ever created. I lol'ed.
  5. S

The Next Car Swap

I definitely need to consult you guys on my next vehicle purchase lol
  6. S

Forum Stability

^ what he said. :w00t:
  7. S

Forum Stability

We've had some guys hack our local forum as well in attempts to take it down and pose as other people, etc. It's sad that people resort to that type of thing. They must be really bored...
  8. S

What are you doing for NYE?

sounds like a plan to me. do I need to bring an overnight bag?
  9. S

What are you doing for NYE?

Stay in and cook a nice meal along with a nice bottle of whiskey. Don't want to have to drive anywhere with all the checkpoints and what not.
  10. S

Focus RS - Confirmed

If it's suppose to compare to the Golf R, my guess is it would be similarly priced. And IMO, that's too much for a Focus, even an RS.
  11. S

3 Words ONLY

or you'll drown
  12. S

New C63 AMG... 200 # lighter than a Mustang GT

Always been a fan of the C63. However, I'd stick with the w204 to keep the naturally-aspirated V8.
  13. S

Going homeless/car squatting for a couple months. Concerns/advice?

dude you're taking these comment's way too seriously.
  14. S

help with a car crew name

these names are hilarious :lol:
  15. S

Thinking of Buying a Porsche?

That's a textbook lemon law. I went through the same thing with my Mazda 3 back in 2005. Ended up getting a lawyer and even after a little over a year Mazda took the car back and gave me my money. It's a pretty straight forward process. On another note, I'm not sure how competent the dealer is...
  16. S

Whats your occupation?

HL7 interface designer for a healthcare IT company.
  17. S

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

paying off some bills and doing an Uber-Stealth install. Can't wait!
  18. S

What's on your Christmas wish list?

My list: -Carbonio Stage 1 intake -Fitbit Flex -HD Computer Monitor -Anything else for my car (blue mirrors, exhaust/coilover monies, etc.)