GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Considering proposing to my girlfriend, seeking advice

Diamonds are worth what society values them at, plain and simple and an unchanging fact. That aside, I'm in the same boat and I'll have to agree with the notion that if you are asking her to spend her life with you and be your support (and vice versa), then you need to actually be able to...
  2. S

Maybe I sound like a D-Bag...

I understand your pain and it frustrates me as well, just for the principal of it. No enforcement is one thing and I can't blame people who take advantage of it (whether that's deliberate or ignorance), but it is really annoying to pay extra for a ticket if you don't get ALL the perks.
  3. S

Do you even lift, bro?

Lifting: 4 on, 3 off Favorite lifts: squats, DL, military press, incline butterflies Running: 5 on, 2 off 45-50 mpw Big fitness guy here, it's a key to a great happy life.
  4. S

Put an MK6 GTI in the spotlight!

Yup, great looking car! Thumbs up on that page.
  5. S

Dumptrolling Diaries: Tales of 'splosions and Dumpdowns

I'm glad to know the majority pooped at least twice today, I was worried that my active bowel movements may be signs of something much worse.
  6. S

Your top 5 reasons why men have it harder than women

1) Happy wife, happy life. No such thing as happy husband, nothing rhymes with husband. 2) A punch in the uterus doesn't strike as much fear as a tap on the balls. 3) Being humorous and having other females laugh as a result is considered flirting. Males offering unconditional help for...
  7. S

Which Antivirus Should I Run?

Don't use any, just be smart about your internet use and what you download. The amount of resources that the antivirus programs sucks up to run in the background is stupid. Been running free of antivirus software and free of any antivirus for years now.
  8. S

Christmas tree-real or fake?

Real, nothing beats an excuse to go chop one down yourself.
  9. S

Job Interview POLE: facial hair grooming query

This wasn't an option, but I would say: #1 Shave your head. Slight hair growth will come off as you aren't tidy with your head, the interviewer assuming that your normal look is a shaved head. #2 Clean your beard. Regardless of length (reasonable for a professional workplace), as long as it's...
  10. S

POLE - Do you get the flu shot (or mist)?

I've never gotten a flu shot as far as I can remember I've had the choice on my own. I'll have maybe a fever once a year that lasts about a day, but that's about it.
  11. S

How Many Take Vitamins Daily

Glucosamine Essential BCAA supplements Fish oil Flinstones This has kept me in marathon shape without injuries for the last 4 years.
  12. S

What are you listening to?

This is one of my favorite songs that I put on during a long stretch of road or night drive... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53c6o_cNPEo Pardon the JDM context of the video, but song is a shout out to Ayrton Senna.