GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

NBA Thread?

Mallory Edens and Anjali Ranadive. <3 dead.
  2. A

Ferrari 360 GT = pure eargasm

That sound, definitely the opposite of an eargasm. The P1, 918 and LFA on the other hand. Sweet sweet symphony.
  3. A

Photography Challenge

WHALE, when you say animals, humans count correct? Cause, I mean, we come from the kingdom of animilia :)
  4. A

Tesla loses $50 million in 1st quarter as costs rise

I don't know man. I don't think Tesla has as much room to grow as people think. Eventually you run out of market for people are willing to pay an arm and leg for an electric sports car.
  5. A

The Official Photography Thread!

Your ability to take pictures in low light or dark conditions would be more lens related than camera related, although a larger sensor helps. All in all, most budget DSLRs are fairly decent now. I don't typically shoot Nikon and I really dislike the ergonomics of Nikon since I was forced to...
  6. A

Possible new K04 file from APR??? V5??

This V5 file better allow K04 cars to beat Bugatti Veyrons and Hennessy Venoms!
  7. A

NBA Thread?

:[ I was so sad when I saw that dagger...
  8. A

Jeremy Clarkson... and other bell ends: Discussion Forum

People are so sensitive. Obviously the term isn't a very nice one and it's sad that these slurs exist but Clarkson is a comedian at heart and it's not hard to believe that he meant it as a joke. He makes fun of people all the time, and for the most part they true. In fact, I think he and the Top...
  9. A

NBA Thread?

What the Wizards man... Shoot I wish the Suns were in the playoffs right now... Gerald Green would be a blast to watch.
  10. A

NBA Thread?

Lol there are rumblings in Seattle about Hanson and company buying the clips too. Lol I completely agree though, although terrible, he can say what he wants. Not to mention the fact that no one is talking about how someone recorded him in his own home. That in itself is a violation of his right...
  11. A

NBA Thread?

Lol, no way. Melo to DC? Melo wants to win, DC is a decent team (granted) but compared to the Bulls when Rose is healthy? I don't know man.
  12. A

NBA Thread?

I hope melo goes to the Bulls. It's like a perfect fit. He's all offense, the bulls are all defense. It's not like Rose can move anymore. He can just be a better version of DJ Augustine.
  13. A

NBA Thread?

Maybe we will, haha. It must've been hard to be a true Clipper's fan, they've always sucked.
  14. A

NBA Thread?

Gais, as much as I hate to take a team away from a city. I want a damn team already and Silver ain't going to give us an expansion. I hope Sterling is forced to sell the Clippers, Hanson and company buy it and bring them to Seattle. Oh my, the thought of CP3 in Seattle! Second reincarnation of...
  15. A

The Official Photography Thread!

DAMN, didn't even know this thread existed! Well, I guess I dabble in photography. Here's a link to my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dy_photo/ Here's some shots I've taken of cars recently: Aventador by DHY Photography, on Flickr Lamborghini Gallardo by DHY Photography, on Flickr...
  16. A

NBA Thread?

I hate how Lin gets like no minutes compared to Beverley. And James Harden just plain sucks if he's out of rhythm, which he has been this entire series. He jacks up way too many shots...
  17. A

VW R400

Dem center exhausts be sexy. I wish I could justify buying something like this if it ever came to the US. Too bad it'll probably be in the I'd rather buy a Porsche/Audi equivalent cost range. :(
  18. A

NBA Thread?

Pacers are definitely not going all the way if they keep playing like a bunch of "wussies". I have a feeling it's going to be OKC and the Heat in the finals. But, I would like to see the Clips go all the way, huge fan of CP3. His defense in the first round was crazy! Did anyone else see him...
  19. A

**Hyper car dream thread**

They are honestly all beautiful... But I'd probably stick with the Volkswagen group and go with the Porsche 918. If I wanted to be different, god that Agera One:1 is just stunning. In silver, I'd probably look at that thing every day and still be stunned. Course, I'd be happy to own any one of them.
  20. A

Sell shoe, get K04.

My friend told me about that, I've never been too much of a Nike SB fan though. I'm a HUUUUGEEE NBA fan, not so much Jordan though. I'm more a Gary Payton kinda guy haha. Dang, that's a pretty solid profit margin though. I'm definitely going to pay more attention to the SBs now then. I'm...