GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

am i insane to consider this?

http://www.toyotaofbedford.com/detail-2005-jeep-grand_cherokee-4dr_laredo_4wd-used-14005082.html its almost cheaper than new winter tires...
  2. M

A few pics of the new S3

So far I'm loving it. I do miss the MKVI, but I like having a DSG and a little more comfort.
  3. M

best B8 S4 forum?

title says it all---thinking about going to a B8 S4, but want to poke around about tuning, etc for a few months first. thanks...
  4. M

Audi Q7 3.0T---should I?

The wife, kid, and I have '13 Q7 with the 3.0T engine, S-line prestige, 21in wheels, 295/35/21 tires. Its nice, and pretty fast with the 333hp. However, a stage 1 tune and a supercharger pulley gets that engine a gain of around 80 hp----so a Q7 with around 420hp. the cost is around 1700.00...
  5. M

OFFICIAL---or not I had a dumb fight with my spouse and still don't know WTF happened

I'll start it off... My wife was leaving the house at 5am to go to the gym before work---I am lazy and did not get up. She was in a hurry for some reason and must have floored our new '13 Q7 into reverse b/c she destroyed the passenger side mirror on the garage door. (ok, no big deal...