GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. boosted135

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Fwa, mirin. Really on your game brah. Respek.
  2. boosted135

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

The turbo whine is so sexy. I've removed my cowling on my 1er; it's like the turbos and BOV are on my dashboard.
  3. boosted135

Talk me out of buying a 2006 E55 AMG

FBO n54's on race gas/meth have gotten pretty close to 10's. I believe the fastest one on record ran an 11.2. They're fast as fuck man, it's scary. http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW--335i-Drag-Racing.html
  4. boosted135

You'd be surprised. I've never ran one until the other day and I walked the shit out of him when I was on pump gas, FBO. I was kind of surprised. Thought they'd be faster. Must be heavy as hell.
  5. boosted135

Considered a 335i four-door? You could probably get one already built for around 25k.
  6. boosted135

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

It's a fucking econo-box with a huge wing that stoners who gauge their ears and smoke camel crushes have made popular. It's not like it's a 2014 GT-R with a track package.
  7. boosted135

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

I know, its a greek tragedy! One time, I even filled up my 335iS loaner with 87 :cool: What can I say, I'm a renegade.
  8. boosted135

Just be careful and feel them out. Dinan is licensed by BMW to tune their cars. Why? Because Dinan is extremely conservative with their tuning and BMW gets a cut of their ludicrous prices. I would just ask around for an adviser who is an enthusiast, I've always had success with that. When I went...
  9. boosted135

Yes, it is. But the beauty of the JB4 is that you can just access the DME yourself and remove the tune. You can also do the same with COBB and Vishnu ProCede. That's the beauty of BMW tuning, you don't have to break open your fucking ECU and hope the dude flashing it doesn't mis-align a pin and...
  10. boosted135

I would honestly get a c5 z06 over a boosted e55. They're a completely different animal from your run of the mill c5 and they can make damn well close to 400whp with a tune, headers, and an intake. Plus, it sounds like a phucking jet engine on cold starts. And honestly, manual transmission or...
  11. boosted135

Yeah it's almost ludicrous how cheap you can make reliable power with these inline six turbos. BMW gets a lot of unnecessary hate for being unreliable (which assuredly isn't the case, VW's are more fragile/have more weak points IMO) on this forum. Sure, you pay a premium for maintenance/brakes...
  12. boosted135

Just got through reading some of this thread and I'm completely jealous of your recent pickup! Amazing package you built, I've really been following this vehicle for some time. It looks like a true successor to my 135i M-sport with more luxury and of course with everything updated. Kudos to you...
  13. boosted135

Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near a 2006 e55. A good buddy of mine has a FBO kleeman tuned 2005 e55 and he's so frustrated with the electrical issues and the transmission issues. Thing takes close to 10 quarts of 10w60 at 15$ a gallon Fucking thing has 16 spark plugs (2 for each...
  14. boosted135

2010 Scirocco in North America

Sirocco's are cool cars to probably about less than 1% of the population in North America. And 1% of that 1% probably has the money to buy this car. People who drive VW don't do so because they've got 200 grand to blow on cars, just saying.
  15. boosted135

I've never seen some asshole put up a 212k+ honda on the dupont registry.
  16. boosted135

I'm convinced that the whole VW scene is just a fucking troll fest.
  17. boosted135

Front end reminds me of Focus ST for some reason... Anyone else see it?
  18. boosted135

Comes down to personal preference. m235i's are teh sex. Wait until the M2 comes out. They pitted the m235i against Subaru's all out 1000 production model. m235i isn't an M car, just has M trim, brakes, etc.
  19. boosted135

Thinking mk6ers have any backbone was your first mistake. MSRP for the 14' STI is 38k. Bare.