GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Boscogn

PC Building

I just rebuild a datto as a nas with 256gb ssd for boot drive running linux (manjaro/arch /w deepin desktop experience) got x4 2tb spinners in raid 10 as storage. Works well enough has itx mobo /w i5 and 8gb ram. NAS is for storage for my game rig which i built a few years ago. i7, 16gb ram, x2...
  2. Boscogn

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

If only he knew who did it then he could leave a letter explaining the vw and Ford partnership to build cars of the future and how it's not World War 2 anymore. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  3. Boscogn

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

Welp time for the German flag badges/inlays Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  4. Boscogn

This forum is almost dead

Generally the ones who don't mod don't care. When i see a GTI or R modded I'll try a nod sometimes i get a wave or nod back sometimes i get a nice pull. Most the time my nod goes unnoticed. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  5. Boscogn

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  6. Boscogn

Is that when you grab her wrists and lift her arms up them twist as you motorboat her chest yelling braapp brapp? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  7. Boscogn

Sounds like u got most of it behind u. I have 2013 with 104k miles all ur maintenance sounds like ur past it all. Only thing I've done that you haven't was fix a broken stud on my exhaust manifold driver side but I don't think that's common although if it breaks seems to always be driver side...
  8. Boscogn

I feel this but am also responsible for taking this site for granted. However this is still leagues better than reddit gti posts of parking buddies every 5min.
  9. Boscogn

My brother is getting a prius. Need help!

Haha I love this got Necro'ed yeah he decided to keep his Xterra to haul his camping trailer he bought. So no more Prius thoughts! Still it's good to keep the thread alive to spread awareness so good men don't accidentally become cucks. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  10. Boscogn

Haha nice! Al o just an update his prius sale didn't go through he's still looking for hat commuter car though. Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
  11. Boscogn

He's the one who told me about GTIs lol. He is also very much a car guy. Which is why I'm so distraught by his choice to get a car purely for gas savings without factoring in fun. Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
  12. Boscogn

I found the prius forum. https://www.facebook.com/LeftLanePrius/ Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
  13. Boscogn

Haha this thread is pure gold. I do truly hate prius drivers every clog on the freeway or city street you can bet 90% of the time it's a prius driver either going the same speed as the slow lane or trying to parallel park. Also the untold joke here is that my brothers car was hit by a prius...
  14. Boscogn

Hahaha everytime I see him now I'll just shake my head and make the hybrid sound. So funny. Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
  15. Boscogn

Haha this is awesome. Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
  16. Boscogn

I have clearly stated I have issues. Still lets think of a better cars Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
  17. Boscogn

I just wanted to ask for your help in persuading my brother not to get a prius. I want to love and respect my brother but I'm afraid my bias and hatred for prius drivers and the cars themselves will severely limit and put undue hardship our relationship. If you needed a commuter car and had 10k...
  18. Boscogn

What is this? LOL

Man that was rough to watch. What a complete moron. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk