GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

dfd forum looks like an alt-right meetup

My post has been edited because I am a completely disrespectful Jerk. If I continue this type of behavior I will be permanently banned.
  2. L

VW ARTEON

just another fake a7
  3. L

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

sure...coming from someone who bumps a thread about shitting...:rolleyes:
  4. L

thanks for the remedial english lesson:clap:
  5. L

im quite flattered...thx boo :wub:
  6. L

im bright enough not to be defending a pedo brit...:rolleyes:
  7. L

...that standard was never applied to milo...
  8. L

na it looks more like a shitty brostep or edm dj logo...skrillex called and wants his logo design back...
  9. L

no one in their right mind wants to associate with a pedophile...
  10. L

w/ no conservative platform...no book deal...and no network willing to associate with a toxic icon...doubt it...
  11. L

plz cite evidence....:clap:
  12. L

he didnt "misspeak"...i dunno why u want to give a bully the benefit of the doubt...he doesnt get a chance...sorry...deport the queen back to uk plz...
  13. L

podestas comments are a red herring..they dont change the fact that milo was supporting older men having sex with 13 year old boys...:mad0259: take it from a gay man...he is scum...
  14. L

his employer breitbart condemned his pedophilia advocacy...http://www.mediaite.com/online/breitbart-editor-in-chief-denounces-milo-pedophilia-comments-absolutely-indefensible/ Alex Marlow said Tuesday that video of the comments came as a “total surprise to people in the Breitbart...
  15. L

if ppl who post sexist topics like this are allowed 2 post this: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109635 then why is it so bad that i post here?
  16. L

normalizing pedophilia and pederasty isnt evidence enough??? http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/matt-taibbi-milo-yiannopoulos-isnt-going-away-w468012 A blog called the Reagan Battalion re-circulated excerpts of a year-old interview of Milo by the Drunken Peasants podcast, in which...
  17. L

Ticket Help

no ones perfect...just chalk it up as a hard lesson learned...it sux but gotta pay 2 play bro...good luck & hope it works out for you in the end....
  18. L

Ticket Help

na man...im defending u..re-read again...:thumbsup:
  19. L

Ticket Help

but hes 17...some ppl have to learn it the hard way...dont think its constructive to scrutinize his upbringing...just dislike much of the tone presented in this thread against him...