GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Weekend Car thoughts

It is. I had a 03 wrangler and recently sold it because I'm planning a different jeep build. You got the best of both worlds. A tight nimble car in the GTI, and a fun off roader you can go anywhere with. Jeeps are certainly money pits. You have to know when to say when. Off road parts are...
  2. K

Video I made of my non GTI pet project - Cafe Racer

Awesome! Back in the day before I had kids I had a 76 CB 550 that I was slowly building into a café racer. Hopefully someday I can pick up another one because those bikes are so much fun.
  3. K

Ants

I have found windex takes care of them pretty quickly. If I see a trail across the floor I wipe them up with windex and then spray the shit out of everything with bug spray
  4. K

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Well Ill be honest as much as I wanted OVIs name on the cup I fell into the romantics of the Knights winning the cup.....but regardless game 5 was awesome. I had it playing on my phone while I was at work and got ZERO accomplished because I couldn't look away. Exactly the reason I am a hockey...
  5. K

Agreed. So who wants it more? Caps fans that have been disappointed for so many years or Knights fans who wanna make history?
  6. K

Caps win tonight! What is everyone's pick for game 7? I say CAPS!
  7. K

I kind of feel like they are destined to come close but cant close when it comes time. We'll see!
  8. K

I'm still Caps/Knights for the finals. The capitals dropped the ball tonight but I don't see them going into game 6 lightly....obviously on the brink of elimination theyre gonna put everything they have into the next game. I'm rooting for ovi cause he deserves his name on the cup......but then...
  9. K

Experience with radar detectors?

Since I posted this I've been using the waze app and its pretty legit. Thanks for all the input here.
  10. K

How are you posting pics to the forum?

The plot thickens.
  11. K

Figured it out. Thanks! :thumbup:
  12. K

Is that the embedded link? I copied and pasted to a post I made and it just posted the link and not the picture.
  13. K

How? IMGUR? Photobucket? Tapatalk? Some other crazy way I don't know about? I just tried to do it through IMGUR but it didn't work. Maybe I did it wrong. What works and is easy?
  14. K

Thanks much! I think this will work out perfectly!
  15. K

That sounds legit. I am going to download this. I drive a 50 min commute to work and its all pretty much highway, so I can see this as a benefit on a regular basis. For sure! I have always considered myself a responsible speeder.....whatever that means. I'm always watching around me and have...
  16. K

Trump's false teeth

What if the bathroom has air dryers and no one comes in for a long time?
  17. K

So with WAZE, do you mount your phone to the dash or something and watch it as youre driving?
  18. K

Parking my GTI

I definitely park further away when Its windy. Everyone knows Barbara doesn't hold onto the door handle when she opens her car door.
  19. K

So I'm gonna be driving from northern California to Kentucky this summer for work. I will be alone, and will have plenty of time to do the trip in....but most of the states I'm gonna be driving through are completely flat and boring. I've been on my fair share of cross country roadtrips in my...