GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

How are you posting pics to the forum?

How? IMGUR? Photobucket? Tapatalk? Some other crazy way I don't know about? I just tried to do it through IMGUR but it didn't work. Maybe I did it wrong. What works and is easy?
  2. K

Experience with radar detectors?

So I'm gonna be driving from northern California to Kentucky this summer for work. I will be alone, and will have plenty of time to do the trip in....but most of the states I'm gonna be driving through are completely flat and boring. I've been on my fair share of cross country roadtrips in my...
  3. K

Yea, I guess I have a lead foot

I have about a 50 min commute to work everyday....and most of that is highway. After driving it so many times I have a good idea where the highway patrol is gonna be. So far I've gotten pretty lucky but I pretty much hammer down every day. Anyone else play with fire and drive faster than the...
  4. K

Parking my GTI

When I park in a parking lot I always look for other GTIs to park next to. Anyone else do this? If there aren't any Ill park next to a modded car of some kind or a car that looks to be owned by an enthusiast. On another note, I usually back into parking spots.
  5. K

Jack?

What kind of jack do you use when working on your car? Do you use ramps? This is my first car.....up until now I have always had lifted trucks and jeeps so I have always used a bottle jack. So if you could suggest some floor jacks that would be pretty cool. Also, what are you guys using as...