GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Key personalised preferences?

I have had my golf for about 5 weeks now and cannot find how to change personal settings on my key?…everytime I start the car volume is muted and the temperature is wrong and not synced. I cannot find a way to adjust these settings and save to the key as default, i have tried on the we connect...
  2. M

Heating control lights?

My first night drive in my Golf 8 GTD last night and notice there are no backlights on the volume/heatings touch thingys under the main screen?…is it meant to be like that or is there an option to turn them on somewhere?….seems old that they are totally dark so cannot see them to adjust volume...
  3. M

Mk8 golf gtd speed limiter?

Found it👍…press the button on end of indicator stalk and use up/down arrows on right hand side of steering wheel 👍
  4. M

I’ve tried that and it opens a pop up and shows acc is active but how do I scroll to speed limiter?
  5. M

I’ve just taken delivery of our new Golf GTD mk8 and the 7.5 GTD has gone 😕…on the 7.5 I constantly used the speed limiter function as I am on 9 points and is handy just to set the max speed to 32/43/54/75 etc knowing you can floor it and won’t exceed the limit. on the new MK8 I cannot for the...