GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Cigar Smokers

Super novice to the hobby but enjoying it lately. Picked these up recently for a holiday party. I also went to Davidoff of Geneva in Vegas last month. Cool spot with a nice selection, not just Davidoff. I bought my buddy a cigar he really wanted to try I think it was called Opus X. Man, it was...
  2. F

Tapatalk isn't loading and New Posts Errors out

Sounds like a great way to deter people from the site.
  3. F

Classified Thread Issue

That would be fantastic! But even if that’s not possible here, people should be courteous and update their OP.
  4. F

Classified Thread Issue

Can we institute a policy for folks to edit their original post after they’ve sold an item in the classifieds? I can’t tell you how often I click a thread or hover over the thread title to see the thread preview and there is no mention the item is sold. so, i click it and maybe consider buying...
  5. F

Things My Coworkers Say

There used to be a department manager here who would do something similar. I’d ask for a screenshot of an error or something similar. He would print it to paper then scan it and attach to an email to me.
  6. F

Things My Coworkers Say

Sure... you realize there was no system error in my story...
  7. F

Things My Coworkers Say

Saw this thread on another off topic forum and thought it might be fun for here. Also, kind of nice to semi-vent about the dumb things heard in the workplace. I just asked a coworker to forward me 4 emails they received. They asked “How do I do that?” So, I explained that they could open a...
  8. F

What do you guys know about out of jurisdiction police rules?

I’m fully aware that I was driving well over the speed limit. Safely. And I don’t often do that kind of thing. I’m a bit outside the regular mk7 demographic and don’t possess any tall tales related to “spanking” JDM cars off the line, etc. The difference is that law enforcement officers are...
  9. F

Both of these scenarios do not touch on the aspect of jurisdiction. I work in an area regularly patrolled by park rangers. Trucks have red and blues and I’ve seen them pull people over. But it has to be within the area they patrol. Same goes for the unmarked situation above. If he thinks your...
  10. F

Long story short, I was behind a police vehicle in the #1 lane for approx 10 miles. The vehicle was city PD for a city about 30-40 miles north of where we were and in a different county. I was pacing behind him/them for several miles going at a good clip. They were maintaining approx 80-87mph...