GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bdelaney4000

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

I would be working from home if Amazon would learn how to properly package monitor cables. Alas, soft packaging fails them yet again!
  2. bdelaney4000

What All-Inclusive Resort Have You Stayed At? Would You Recommend?

We stayed at the Grande as well. We were down there for a friend of ours' wedding. Coincidentally they got the idea from us since they were in our wedding party when we got married in Sandals Antigua. We found that the staff there was much less courtesy, somewhat rude, and generally unfriendly...
  3. bdelaney4000

What All-Inclusive Resort Have You Stayed At? Would You Recommend?

I got married at Sandals Antigua and it was awesome, I would also recommend Beaches in Turks and Caicos... I know it's a bit pricey. Sandals is adult friendly where Beaches has much more activities for kids. Both were great. I have also been to Sandals in St. Lucia and would not recommend that...
  4. bdelaney4000

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Yeah I was hoping, but certainly not holding my breath.
  5. bdelaney4000

I'm sitting at 194 days thus far, hoping mine ends up somewhere around yours instead of the 300 days I'm seeing on some of the transfer trackers.
  6. bdelaney4000

Congrats! What was your total time from check cashed to approval?
  7. bdelaney4000

I was hesitant at first to build one but eventually bit the bullet. Having a dremel with various bits made it pretty easy. As many of the people I've spoke to say as long as you take your time it works out fine and that was definitely the case. I only had one issue I had to sort out was with the...
  8. bdelaney4000

Just blew some cash myself building a P80 to replace my G19. Luckily it wasn't that bad considering selling the Glock offset a good portion of the cost. I've put over 350 rounds through it and its running great so I'm calling the build a success!
  9. bdelaney4000

I did the same thing just the other way around. I SBR'd my host and am now waiting on the suppressor. My e-file was ridiculously fast though. Even filing with a single rep trust it took only 21 days to get the approval back.
  10. bdelaney4000

Mine was pending June 8th so I still have a few months to go. Eagerly awaiting the call from my FFL.
  11. bdelaney4000

Gun Owners- What is your caliber/brand of carry ammo and why?

9mm Critical Defense here as well in a Glock 43 with Magguts +2 spring/extension (8+1). The Magguts magazine extension is awesome way smaller than some of the others out there for the 43.
  12. bdelaney4000

How Do You Eat Corn On The Cobb

When you're at the beach grab a bunch of corn still in husk and soak for about 30 min in salt water. Cook in husk on a grill and enjoy with butter. Best corn ever!!
  13. bdelaney4000

Anybody tried the Polycase ARX ammo in 9mm? Been seeing some interesting results on ballistic performance and wondering if anyone's had some experience with them. Currently using Hornady critical defense 9mm in my carry and wondering how this new ARX stuff compares. Might just have to pickup a...
  14. bdelaney4000

Yeah I hear ya, I'm waiting on a Paladin 300 myself, hopefully I'll have it by Christmas lol. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  15. bdelaney4000

Yeah, they're moving pretty quick on the Form 1 e-files. Now if they could only get the Form 4's back on e-file!
  16. bdelaney4000

Did an e-file Form 1 couple months back took 2 weeks - single RP Trust Doing a form 4 now for a suppressor but I thoroughly expect that to take at least 8 months if not longer.
  17. bdelaney4000

Basic tool additions for new Euro owners?

Metric sockets, torx and triple squares should cover most basic jobs. Additionally I highly recommend a picking up a magnetic spark plug socket with a long extension as the spark plugs are recessed in the block pretty far. Something like this should work well...
  18. bdelaney4000

Anyone building an AR15? Got some FDE parts up for sale, PM me if you're interested. The big ticket items in the package are the 12" VLTOR rail, Magpul grip and stock, KNS anti rotation pins, and B.A.D . ambi short throw selector. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  19. bdelaney4000

Thanks guys, I'll check them out. Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
  20. bdelaney4000

Anybody know of a good place to sell some AR15 parts? I'm tossing around the idea of taking off some of the FDE furniture on my AR and not sure where I could list them.