GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 97C280

Paranormal Stories! Do you have any?

So at work, my friend sent me a thread to his 8thcivic forum about paranormal stories people have encountered. I thought it was very interesting to read through the stories so I thought, why not have one on GOLFMKV. I'll start with mine: When I was younger, around 10 years old, I was at my...
  2. 97C280

What program do you use to download music/movies?

I used to use LimeWire but it crapped out on me and I can't get any connection whatsoever. I know theres other programs like LimeWire but I can't remember the names. What do you guys use? Exclude BitTorrent programs!
  3. 97C280

Suggestion: New Rule for Classified Section

Not sure if there's already a rule placed but here's what I want to bring up. I think that there should be a limit on the Classified section such as having a certain amount of posts and meber for a certain amount of days/weeks/month in order to post in the Classified. I suggest this because...
  4. 97C280

If you have an iPhone/iTouch go download Racing Live!

If you have an iPhone/iTouch go download Racing Live! Join my crew, the code is SUTT1V Or you guys can post your codes and we can add each other LOL What you can do is enter the code into the invite section and I can accept it.
  5. 97C280

Trapster for iPhone!

A friend of mine told me about this program. It's basically like a radar, i guess? I just downloaded it and am still seeing what it does. It's pretty cool, tells you about red light cameras, where cops were last seen and etc. Here is the link to the site. http://www.trapster.com/ BTW, get this...
  6. 97C280

Canon 30D

I was given a Canon 30D to play with. I took over hundreds of pictures and I only chose 7 of them. I'm no professional, this is my first time using such a nice camera. Here they are: Photos were only used in Photoshop for bordering and some were had some Auto Contrast/Color...