GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. paulkromz

i just swapped in A3 knuckles

i just swapped in A3 knuckles
  2. paulkromz

MT review from 11/82 - the original Mk1 Rabbit GTI

If you are in the USA, we did not get the Westmoreland GTI in 1982. We got it in 1983. 1982 Had the Rabbit. Thanks for sharing.... most of these MK7 kids don't know jack about the original einser. Best, Paul
  3. paulkromz

Don't you love these chevy commercials

"its good to know what happened to jamiroquai" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  4. paulkromz

OG GTi - 1984 Rabbit GTi

remove all the exterior plastics and claybar the f0k out of it. push in bumpers. paint bumpers and then give me about 30 minutes alone to rub my ball sack all over this thing of beauty. LOVE
  5. paulkromz

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

this is what truly sucks about the mk7 scene....no connection to the past. you know I love ya buddy ;)
  6. paulkromz

GXCryn0rrjQ
  7. paulkromz

oh buddy you have no idea drop a VR6 Turbo in that shell and the power to weight ration would decimate...(along with some overnight parts from japan)
  8. paulkromz

why do all you fokken gti kids gotta be fokken flush? what is this obsession with being flush on springs?
  9. paulkromz

Where does your Avatar come from? Background info.

mine is because its 2017 and scarface had to grow up.... first you get the money then you get the pizza then you get respect.
  10. paulkromz

nothing beats a fokken mk1 golf.
  11. paulkromz

de auto led's are soo much better because they are really expensive look at these two horrible comparison photos as proof!
  12. paulkromz

look at these plaid stickers I put on my VW emblems.... because my seats are the same SEE? Its like my seat material is on my emblem! HAHAHAHAHAH cool huh? Lemme take 10 pics of it and post it!!!
  13. paulkromz

I am definitely not sold on the CAI MK7 thing. TBH I never had bought into it. Seeing the "deal" I got for mine, I just gave it a shot. Worst case I can always sell it. Dont forget scene points......
  14. paulkromz

what sucks is that these kids will think that they know what building a car is after modifying their 7's. dude.............you aint know nuffin about nothing. go get yourself a mk3 and tear it down and rebuild it. do a tdi swap. throw in a rag top headliner. build yourself a set of wheels by...
  15. paulkromz

"my build thread' really? more like "my bought shyyt and threw it on my car thread" aint nobody here building shyyt. Take it down to the frame and put it on a fokken rotisserie. no? didn't think so.
  16. paulkromz

I owned the original R32 I owned a MK2 3.2 TT I don't need anyone's respect but that fat fok looking back at me in the mirror every day. Seriously, get a fokken life if you think you are king shyyyyyt with your MK7R - its still an econobox AWD POS.
  17. paulkromz

Waze. Who's using? How do you like? Join Up!!!!!!

#OHTHEIRONY #IAMAMARYLANDSUBURBANITE
  18. paulkromz

Screw the suburbanites. And screw Maryland. Yeah I said it, so what?
  19. paulkromz

odd... when I read this I heard this person.. :confused::confused: