GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. schwab0

My new to me MK8R with a few goodies

Yeah it complements the rest of the black on the front and rear. Appreciate it :)
  2. schwab0

I cycle through cars a bit faster than most ... Picked this up :)
  3. schwab0

Car sold, have some parts available: Rear Mat, (used) + block (new) First aid kid (new) R cloth mats (new) R rubber mats (used) DM me if interested :)
  4. schwab0

Man this didn't age well ;) .. Car sold last week .. I have some leftover parts i.e. mats, trunk mat and cubbies, net I'll post in the classifieds section.
  5. schwab0

Trying to see if there's interest in MK8 Euro rear headrests?

Well that's good feedback, but we pride ourselves for providing low prices and fast shipping. We'll have to get a batch run and see what we can do.
  6. schwab0

Hey Bud, sofar all we can source is leather with Red or White/Silver stitching. Here's a few pics: The actual EU spec with the color combo in the USA we're still working on. We can get them but our prices wouldn't be any better than e-acca.com or cars245 :(. I hope to have better news...
  7. schwab0

Golf GTD DELIVERY

holy moly .. you've been waiting like we have for our cars ... I'd just get a Golf R and be done with it ;)
  8. schwab0

Hey guys, finally joined the fray. Picked up a '22 with 1800 miles on Friday in Charlotte, NC, drove it down to FL and Sunday I picked up some CH-Rs LOL. Couldn't wait I guess. Here's some pics for reference. Mods to come: hood strut LED tails new proper tires intake and tune probably When I...
  9. schwab0

Those ones we're working on but no ETA when we'll find a batch at a good price :(
  10. schwab0

I have a set of cloth ones, they're MK7 but fit and will look better than stock. The post is slightly rusty from storage, but form and function unaffected as you'll insert it into the hole. They're usually $200/each, the whole set for sale $255+shipping. DM me and I'll send you the coupon code...
  11. schwab0

Unfortunately our supplier is pretty limited on what they can get at the moment, Leather with Silver stitching and red stitching only at this time. If there's enough interest we can organize a group buy!
  12. schwab0

I just need to make sure we are getting the right parts, this time the interior differs between EU and US spec cars. I'm trying to confirm part numbers as well. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks!
  13. schwab0

Greetings gents, I'm in the process of trying to get a MK8 Golf R and dealers are making it difficult LOL, anyhow, I'm trying to see if there's any interest in Euro Rear headrests from the US folks in here? We can only get leather GTI and Golf R ones at the moment (sorry cloth guys once again)...