GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk7GTl

BMW Recalls 1M+ Vehicles in US

That's crazy, but i don't think anyhing is crazier then the diesel gate :p
  2. Mk7GTl

Dealer Greed on Civic Type R

$15,000 mark up on a ugly riced out civic? No thanks! LOL for $51,000 you can get a way BETTER car.
  3. Mk7GTl

Honda Civic R

VW needs to hit the track again :P Honda probably overboosted the R for that run ;)
  4. Mk7GTl

Honda Civic R

That's a pretty ugly car... no offense to those that like it.
  5. Mk7GTl

I Want a Lexus

Hahahaha that's funny. In Los Angeles rush hour that option wouldn't work so well. ;)
  6. Mk7GTl

Camaro ZL1 1LE or Shelby GT350

Problem is I don't think either dealer will let you test drive the cars. At least my local dealers won't... tough choice man im back in this thread.
  7. Mk7GTl

Honda Civic R

Looks horrible. Is it boosted? Great now we're going to have to worry about these new R's modified. :p
  8. Mk7GTl

Your previous rides......Share it !!

1995 Acura Integra GSR (total) 1995 Honda Civic EX with a GSR engine (stolen) 2000 Acura Integra Type-R (sold then it got stolen from the new owner) 2001 Toyota Solora V6 (sold) 2001 Mercedes Benz CLK320 (sold) 2001 VW Jetta TDI (still have it with a bad transmission) 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1...
  9. Mk7GTl

Inconsiderate Parkers

Take some Exlax... kick back a little... then take a nice shit on his hood.
  10. Mk7GTl

What's your worst speeding ticket?

I got a speeding ticket going 110 on the highway. $1200 + 2 points on my record with no traffic school.
  11. Mk7GTl

Camaro ZL1 1LE or Shelby GT350

That crankshaft though.... it's badass on the Shelby. The new ZL1 is impressive and so is the standard SS. I even thought about getting the new SS as my next car as much as I love Mustangs and previously owned a 2003 Mach 1. It's a tough choice... Let us know what you decide! I think Chevy is...
  12. Mk7GTl

Show Us Anything BUT your MK7

Lol
  13. Mk7GTl

What is your occupation?

It's a blessing to have you folks for tech support when we're at a dead stop and can't figure something out.
  14. Mk7GTl

What is your occupation?

I enjoy what I do for a living. https://youtu.be/OoT9sqP7jN8 https://youtu.be/Xn4eLGzuOLs https://youtu.be/1CSE0m9ddV4
  15. Mk7GTl

Just sharing my 340i

I'm sure they have plenty of 2016 335's in their inventory that need to leave...I bet you can get a smoking deal. :cool:
  16. Mk7GTl

Just sharing my 340i

It's the replacement for the 335i
  17. Mk7GTl

Just sharing my 340i

340i or 440i I wanted the 440i, but it hadn't hit the market so I was fine with settling with the right optioned 340i.
  18. Mk7GTl

Just sharing my 340i

Hey everyone. I thought I might share simple pictures of my 340i. Everything on the car is factory. I only replaced the rear diffuser which was painted gloss black along with the factory front chin spoiler that was painted gloss black. I also added the tail pipes and the reflectors on the bumper...