GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

How do you think VW with respond to the Type R?

LOL this comment made me laugh a little too hard. Definitely need to add a spoiler onto the front bumper for maximum down force on a FWD car.
  2. J

Any Windows PC Gurus?

USB's are in no way motherboard specific. The best thing you can do is to make sure that it is not a software issue is to re-install windows 10. Like MeltedSolid said you're going to want to wipe the hard drive clean and do a completely fresh install. You can always backup any files you want...
  3. J

How to Post pictures (Come post stupid pictures)

Stupid question but sometimes I'm on my phone and want to post a pic to the forums. Is there an easy way to get this done? It always just asks for a URL. Also to make this topic less boring post a picture of anything you want. Except of you naked. Let's not post those. :D
  4. J

Audi S3 is awesome

I have an A3 convertible. I've never driven a GTI nor the R so I can't comment on steering difference but at the end of the day I find that the powered steering rack is precise if nothing else. If I turn that thing a little bit it responds with agility and precision but the rest of the...
  5. J

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

This rant on the downpipe prices gets so much YES from me. Hahaha like really do tell me how your $1200 downpipe is THAT much better than all of the others. I could probably pay an engineer to handcraft me one out of aerospace grade metals for that cost.
  6. J

Are any of you guys big music/live music fans?

Muse concert in June and 7 days later Chance the Rapper! I like all types of music :P
  7. J

What is your occupation?

Very cool, haha best of luck to your nephew. Takes a lot of patience... Working 40 hours and week and studying for an additional 20 is not for the faint of heart.
  8. J

What is your occupation?

I'm an actuary. *Cue clueless expression*
  9. J

What's your worst speeding ticket?

LOL, worst I got was 86 in a 55... thank god I slowed down significantly before I got gunned. I was in my old 97 Honda Accord Ex-L :P Slowest 4 banger ever