GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Any motorcycle ADV riders?

Just wondering if we have any ADV riders here? I plan to ride the TAT in 2020 so was wondering if anyone has done it or somethings similar.
  2. S

Tesla event tonight is Incredible.

People who bought the Prius obviously aren't car people, pretty soulless expression of transportation in my view. The roadster does have some visual appeal and the straight line speed in impressive, so that will swing more towards the car culture demographic.
  3. S

Going faster up a grade will of course save time but it's minimal. I'm small potatoes compared to the mega fleets so maybe for their operation saving 5 minutes on a grade is worth it. As a driver on a highway in a car I prefer to see big trucks in the truck lane. Will the ability to go up...
  4. S

You guys have wishful thinking on seeing a Tesla truck cruising up a mountain pass at 65 mph..lol. Not that the truck won't do it but the company that owns the truck will neuter it for safety reasons. There's diesel powered rigs that will do it now just FYI. I hope I'm done driving before all...
  5. S

The Passat GT is Coming

I owned two, '12 and '14 both diesels. The boot was huge and was a awesome highway car once you shit canned the noisy Eco tires. I love my R but miss the 800 mile between fill up's.
  6. S

What car did you pass your driving test in?

74 Plymouth Valiant three on the tree.
  7. S

Golf R or Audi S3

I crossed shopped the S3 before deciding on the R. The S3 was a more appealing place to be as the driver, loved the seats and the new electronic gauge display. The S3 is a good option if you don't ever have tall rear passengers or need to haul bulky cargo. The R seemed a bit crisper on the...