GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

'15 Cayman S or '18 RS3

Oh damn, I didn't realize the pricing was that much different there. I didn't realize the USD was that much higher than the CDN. My bad. Yah, that's a big chunk. I'm a Porsche fanboy, but I agree with WhiteGTI for the S 981.
  2. G

'15 Cayman S or '18 RS3

I'm just throwing out ideas here, not trying to sway one way or another: I don't know what your dealers offer there, but a pretty good chunk can be taken off of MSRP on new Porsches (excluding special and GT cars). We've even custom ordered at 7% off. Having driven both extensively and been on...
  3. G

'15 Cayman S or '18 RS3

The 718's are awesome. I would recommend a base Cayman 718 over a '15 or so Cayman S. Test drive them and you'll see what I mean... unless you have to have NA in the Porsche.
  4. G

'15 Cayman S or '18 RS3

A very good point. Unless you're in a very comfortable financial position, I would not even look at modifying the Cayman. That would definitely steer towards the RS3 as well.
  5. G

'15 Cayman S or '18 RS3

The Cayman's PDK is about as good as a gearbox can come. I'm sure the RS3 will have a good transmission (probably Audi's version of dual clutch), but I can attest to how the the Porsche's dual clutch is both on and off the track. If you're into the whole launch control thing, the Porsches also...
  6. G

Your previous rides......Share it !!

I don't guess this is a manual is it?
  7. G

Your previous rides......Share it !!

First off, sorry for the picture sizes. My wife and I love cars, and spend a lot of our time driving, buying, trading, etc. Here's a few of our past and present rides. Traded the silver for the red: Still have this one (my wife's actually):
  8. G

2017 911 Carrera GTS Announced

It's amazing how these have jumped in performance. I had a 991 base and loved it. At the 350 HP, it was amazingly fast. I know everyone goes back and forth with the whole mid v rear engine thing, but I love the way the newer 911's handle. We've been fortunate to drive a lot of these and I'm...