GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Do you let your wife drive your VW\Audi?

I'm with OP. Wife has no interest in maintaining a clean car. If I want her car clean, I have to do it (which I do -- but not nearly the frequency of my car). My wife doesn't know how to drive manual.. but even if she did, she sort of has the attitude, "Oh, I drove your lip into the curb while...
  2. A

Honda Civic R

I haven't seen one in person. I think it's hideous. I'm sure I'll love it in person. I'm a Honda fan (boy), I'll admit.
  3. A

Why do ricers....

LOL... are we really having this discussion on a VW forum? I haven't been on these forums very long... But do the VW "stance bros" hang out here? :rolleyes:
  4. A

Waze. Who's using? How do you like? Join Up!!!!!!

I've tried to use it -- mostly as a gauge to see how long it's going to take me to get to work. I don't use it for actual directions very often. Say you've set your destination and have chosen your route. 1/2 way through your drive, you decide you don't want to go that route and just decide to...
  5. A

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

To be fair, vBulletin's built-in search in v3 isn't great. As a prior large forum owner, it was frustrating to me. But, I'm not sure most people know they can use Google to search specific sites. i.e. putting site:www.golfmk7.com license plate frames will use Google to search GolfMK7.com for...