GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Sunglasses for Driving

Great for cycling but I haven’t seen any polarized prizm - maybe their golf specific ones are.
  2. C

Sunglasses for Driving

Maui Jim all the way. The polarization is especially good if the sun glosses up the road. I leave my glasses in the car, keeps them perfectly healthy. I also have some Smith or other entry level cycling glasses with an orange lens for gray days. The Maui Jim glasses have pinkish tint, the...
  3. C

Go ahead, write the ending to this story

I want the real ending already
  4. C

Subaru BRZ tS

Had that gen prelude. So good. 5 speed was always looking for 6 though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. C

Subaru BRZ tS

With Subaru’s experience and history with turbos, what’s holding them back on adding one to this car? What am I missing? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. C

Subaru BRZ tS

“Up to” 205hp at 70,000 rpm. Decision to avoid putting in a turbo et al is maddening. It cannot compete. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. C

Incivility?

What was the answer! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. C

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

Road bike is a cannondale caad10 since all frames are just fine and this one is cheap I can crash in a crit and replace the frame without sobbing. Caad10 sram. More interested in the power data, GoPro footage etc than the extra .001 I would get with a carbon frame. For fun, have a cross bike...
  9. C

Tesla event tonight is Incredible.

I drove a Tesla, the top model and not in insane mode, a buddy of mine has one. I hit it hard and the thrust was so forceful that I was left with the impression that humans haven’t had enough time to evolve for this type of experience. 0-60 in 2 seconds will seriously put demand on a human body...