2. Wetelvis

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Leclerc took him out ?
  3. Wetelvis

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Bahahahaha!!!
  4. Wetelvis

Going on a trip

It’s not a natural position to sit but for long hauls on the highway it’s where I notice discomfort. The belt trick just keeps you conscience of proper posture or alignment, at least my limited knowledge ?
  5. Wetelvis

Going on a trip

Last couple years I’ve preferred bare feet �� Most of the time on long drives I find sitting with legs opened is more the problem, try keeping legs parallel to each other. I’ve heard of people tying belt to keep parallel. Too bad you worked so much, really is a fantastic city!!
  6. Wetelvis

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I get the picture in pictures commercials, drives me crazy when I can just make out there is something happening and I can’t hear it and barely see it in the small screen ?
  7. Wetelvis

Going on a trip

Sorry to here of your friend!! I’m not saying it can’t be dangerous, just I’ve felt more uncomfortable in other cities, but again that’s most likely my stupidity and oblivious nature ?
  8. Wetelvis

Going on a trip

True dat ? It’s kind of my super power to find the worst in anywhere I go but I walked and rode all over the city and felt pretty safe, could be stupidity too though ?
  9. Wetelvis

Going on a trip

I spent 3 nights there last summer and didn’t feel at anyway in danger! I was actually surprised how much I liked it, beautiful place with interesting architecture and people! Downtown row houses are incredible! Check out the Rocky Statue and the surrounding park.
  10. Wetelvis

Do you let your wife drive your VW\Audi?

My Girlfriend knows how anal I can be with my car. She drives my truck and she reluctantly drove my previous car but she’s not once brought up driving my GTI since I got it last August ?
  11. Wetelvis

Anyone up for a drive?

I’d love to ride my bike up that, without the buses that is ? They do host races up there. I had no real interest in going to China till now!
  12. Wetelvis

Tattoo’s

One of my favourites Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Wetelvis

Tattoo’s

If you’ve got some whatcha sporting?
  14. Wetelvis

Pictures of you dog(s)

Lewis Hamilton Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Wetelvis

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

Road bikes for me and like most cyclist it’s N+1 couple Cannondales and Trek Madone. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Wetelvis

Pictures of you dog(s)

My sidekick Lewis Hamilton Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk