GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rafiki76

It's off a 2017 GTI, Group 2.

It's off a 2017 GTI, Group 2.
  2. Rafiki76

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

Rafiki was my nickname in football, and I wore #76
  3. Rafiki76

Sunglasses for Driving

Im rocking Tavat's. I love them for driving but they're pricey at around 600
  4. Rafiki76

Windshield cracked need advice

I got a stone chip which eventually spread vertically from the black on the bottom to eye from the driver's seat. I got it replaced for less than 200 with non OEM and its nice. I also have rain sensor
  5. Rafiki76

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Which is ridiculous, California seems to want to ban any gun that's black and looks scary. It makes no sense why I can't buy an real AR-15 in .223, but I can own a Mosin that fires 7.62x51 or a lever with .357 or bigger.
  6. Rafiki76

Do you want it for carry, home defense, or novelty? This would be top of the line, still only shoots half of what police variants do, https://www.thehomesecuritysuperstore.com/self-defense-stun-guns-low-voltage-stun-guns-taser-x26c-with-laser-black-26009-p=2359
  7. Rafiki76

To be honest, they're kinda useless. If someones wearing a hoodie the prongs might not penetrate, and the range is around 10ft for civilian ones. If you really want a less than lethal option go for it, but I wouldn't recommend one personally.
  8. Rafiki76

"20 Reasons Why You Should Never Buy A German Car"

Ok that makes more sense. So it's largely not possible to do so accidentally.
  9. Rafiki76

"20 Reasons Why You Should Never Buy A German Car"

I'm pretty sure it wont let you shut the car off in drive while moving. But Toyota uses low profile tires on their sedans now too, its the norm almost.
  10. Rafiki76

Car crash

It kinda looks like a Dodge to me. Tragic, but vehicle crash ratings are important to consider.
  11. Rafiki76

Quad Exhaust. Impressive!?

I thought it was at least the v6's that have the quad tips... That's just sad The Toyota 86, their "sports car" doesn't even have quad tips lol
  12. Rafiki76

California strikes again.

Please don't give them any ideas lol. CA thinks that being able to change magazines makes the weapon fully automatic and a "machine gun."
  13. Rafiki76

Hidden/fake exhausts on new cars...why?

It is annoying and I hate the look especially on AMG's. But it does flow well with the bumper. My E350 is like that and it looks weird if you look closely but at a glance it's fine imo. And people think quad or double exhaust automatically means faster car. I love the lock of quad and dual...
  14. Rafiki76

Any modelers here?

I used to build scale models, only military though. I mainly did 1/35 scale.
  15. Rafiki76

Well I like your Swiss friend and the Swiss are known for being marksmen. But as a shooter in CA, I hate it. I believe it is a backdoor infringement of our Second Amendment rights and I'm hoping it will be declared void by the courts. In CA you cant even own a regular AR-15 anymore because...
  16. Rafiki76

Yeah being a gun owner in CA is like being a dove during hunting season. People should have to take a test showing they can at least hit the damn target before a range allows them in.
  17. Rafiki76

Took my girlfriend shooting last night with my Kimber Warrior II, and Glock 19 G3, and borrowed a Walther P22 (The 1911 and Glock were gifts). At the range there were so many first time shooters renting S&W 500 magnum, Desert Eagle 50 AE, M1 Garands, and anything else that is slightly too...
  18. Rafiki76

Ford is replacing head gaskets on all current gen Focus RS

Thats Ford for you. Lets not forget the Pinto
  19. Rafiki76

Does anyone read books still?

I mainly read Hemmingway now. Currently on The Sun Also Rises. I used to read a lot of Tom Clancy. But I do read Military History mainly.
  20. Rafiki76

What are you drinking?

Whiskey: Jameson especially with a slight splash of vermouth Scotch: Macallen 17 Vodka: Grey Goose Beer: MILLER! Tequila: Nope I'm Armenian so we love our Vodka but I am very partial to whiskey and beer. It goes with the Copenhagen well.