GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. satel

Maps sometimes blurry on the dash

Upgrade to 1969
  2. satel

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

1969 is the best software The Travel Assist error was up to 100 times a day, the car no longer has that error. The graphics are much better, welcome to AID, unit speed, wireless phone connection.
  3. satel

Still no error after 1969 + OTA, the last few days the warning came on 100 times a day which is frustrating. If it appears, I'll go to the service again to say that they put broken steering wheels on 90% of golf mk8s. I no longer have a guarantee, but I will make a problem for them. I had 4 Golf...
  4. satel

I took another usb, repeated the process and everything was successfully installed normally. Immediately after connecting to 4G, two OTA upgrades were offered. Bug fixes. Maybe stop the annoying gong-gong warning Travel Assist
  5. satel

Update OK! Software number: 5H0035816K Software version: 1969 Hardware number: 5H0035816 Hardware version: H56
  6. satel

1941 in the car prepared on usb 1969 and started upgrading part 1 from 0-100%. After the 1st restart there is a problem, it did not continue to upgrade other parts of the software. The only thing I could do to bring the device back to life was to take another usb stick with sw 1941 and the unit...
  7. satel

Is there a download link for 1969?
  8. satel

MK8 ET offset range

Genuine 18 7.5J ET51 225 40 R18
  9. satel

Update: 19/06/2023 File format: tar File size: 29.7 GB With me, when I log in, there are still tickets from the summer, that is, when they are loaded via USB, it says 22.12. There are no new maps
  10. satel

MK8 ET offset range

7.5 J ET 42 - - ET 51
  11. satel

Front led light bar

Can power be taken from the acc radar?
  12. satel

I no longer have an active web-connect. The globe is white and privacy is kept to a minimum. I didn't get any updates over wifi or 5G
  13. satel

Start/Stop not working.

Battery low power
  14. satel

Do I need to have active We Connect to update OUG1 and OUF1? Small upgrades appeared via hotspot and wi-fi, but not OUG1 and OUF1 The software is 1941 ! Thanks
  15. satel

1896-1899-1941 end
  16. satel

How can android car work wirelessly? did i miss something? I know that CarPlay can work without a cable
  17. satel

What is your problem with Android auto? I still have the old SW 1668 and I have no problem with Carplay and Android Auto. Next week I have an appointment with the dealer to recall that they are upgrading all module units because it is free.