GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Volkswagen ID 3 first look

im so in love with this car!!!!!!!! I just hate we don't get it here in the states. im real curious as to how overtime as prices drop for these electrics how this will play with the Golf/ GTI in the line up. I feel like it'll canabalize Golf/ GTI sales.
  2. G

Song suggestions ?

Me and Günter will be going on a road trip to Texas in the coming days so I figured I’d ask you all what are some of you alls favorite tunes to listen to when in your MK7/ MK7.5’s. The trip is going to be 2 days so whatever songs you can think of I listen to a bit of everything so anything goes...
  3. G

More Car Owners Delinquent than Before

Saw a similar article earlier. Can’t really say I’m surprised especially after seeing what terms some people are and willing to agree to just to have a new whip in the garage. Guess those 700 and 1000 dollar car payments aren’t all that fun
  4. G

Sunglasses for Driving

Some kind of rayban or the red pair I took out of a car that got traded at our dealership
  5. G

Moving advice?

I just started teaching myself Spanish again. was taking it in school but things happened lol.
  6. G

Moving advice?

I honestly haven't looked to much into that area though have bounced the idea in my head a few times. as long the area has lots of outdoor stuff to do pretty bicycle friendly ill be good. and good food.
  7. G

What is your occupation?

used to do logistics for tesla now just a student
  8. G

Moving advice?

The last few months I’ve been considering possibly moving from San Diego to Texas. I have quite a few friends that I met while I was in the marines that were from there and most seemed to never have anything bad to say about the place. I also have a cousin I’m told that lives there(never met...
  9. G

Dealer with a test track

Makes me want to go buy a Subaru
  10. G

2021 Ranger Raptor

Meh I work at a ford dealership and wouldn’t buy none of that crap including the current raptor.
  11. G

How many of you are worried about your Mk7 reliability?

After my Jeep lemon and the Chevy lemon before that no. The rattle from the sunroof does concern me but everything else is good . I’d like to put 200K on it
  12. G

Fiat Chrysler’s new CEO Mike Manley

What are you r thoughts on the new CEO? To be honest I’m surprised they’ve lasted this long but at the same glad they have and I really like what mike did for the Jeep brand while he was in charge of it. And look forward to what he does with the rest the company though I don believe we could see...