GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Subliminal

VAG Cut the Balls Off the 2024 S3

Well said. Anyways, I took a ride in my buddy's '24 S3, stage 1, can vouch it's a sweet ride, and (surprise!) it launches like a missile.
  2. Subliminal

Vanity Plate Translations

JIZEER
  3. Subliminal

Anybody a video game junkie?

Helldivers 2 is great if you're looking for a coop game to play with friends. Defend democracy by slaughtering countless aliens in space
  4. Subliminal

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

No job? No Cheesecake Factory? Solution: "eat cereal for dinner" - Kellogg's CEO https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/27/kelloggs-ceo-cereal-for-dinner
  5. Subliminal

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

I'm gonna need a list of at least 50 msn links backing this up to confirm it
  6. Subliminal

5,000+ per day are crossing over the border illegally. PER DAY. And apparently they're paying coyotes $2,000-$10,000+ depending on where they're coming from and where they're going.... The average American has $1,000 or less in their bank. So how the hell are all these people from 3rd world...
  7. Subliminal

LOL don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself? From your very own link: “(J) DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED OR IMPAIRED.—Any alien who has been convicted of, who admits having committed, or who admits committing acts which constitute the essential elements of an offense for driving while...