GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. spacecity.gti

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

Sorry I didn't go back and read through all the pages, but has anyone printed anything GTI specific? The frame that holds the boot on the gear selector (DSG) on my car broke a couple of years ago and I've been on the search for a way to replace it. I've always thought that maybe someone with a...
  2. spacecity.gti

Photography: Let's see your setup

posted some of my pics in that thread. :)
  3. spacecity.gti

The Official Photography Thread!

I have a canon 7D. some of the pics I've taken over the past months:
  4. spacecity.gti

obviously because I said it "doesn't have noise" I don't care much for HDR... but there are a lot that do like it.
  5. spacecity.gti

the bottom picture doesn't have noise... just HDR'd.
  6. spacecity.gti

I don't have many pictures of my stuff.. but here goes the list. Body: -Canon 7D Lenses: - 28-135mm Canon Kit Lens that came with my body - 30mm Sigma f/1.4, my favorite lens... usually what I use most of the time - 50mm Canon f/1.8, my fallback lens... had this baby since I had my Rebel...
  7. spacecity.gti

What was your last car?

2007 Mk5 GTI, Tornado Red, Stage 2 APR, Vogtland Springs, Bilstein Shocks
  8. spacecity.gti

What was your last car?

Previous car was 2007 VW GTI, Tornado Red, DSG, 3" catless DP, Bilstein shocks, Vogtland 50mm springs, APR Stage 2, 18x8.5 VMR VB3 rims.
  9. spacecity.gti

No iPhone 5 this year

I've had my iPhone 4 since the release. the only thing that would make me want the new one is 4G network, preferably LTE and a bigger screen. I actually got the new Motorola Atrix and loved it, but I just couldn't get away from the non-Retina display.
  10. spacecity.gti

No iPhone 5 this year

Don't say "this year". It's more like "this summer". With the release of the iPhone 4 on Verizon and the fact that Apple probably wants to take advantage of the 4G HSPA+ and LTE networks, they will probably be releasing it at their event in the fall, just in time for Christmas. It surprised me...
  11. spacecity.gti

Hancock: opinions and reviews **SPOILER WARNING**

I've been anticipating this movie for a while.. not as much as batman, but i'm glad there are movies i wanna see coming out to hold me off until "the dark knight"... doesn't help that all the newer movies have the preview for it though. First of all... :thumb: This movie rocked IMO. :rock...
  12. spacecity.gti

Tonight, He Comes (new will smith movie)

Saw the preview when i saw "National Treasure"... Will Smith's character is a superhero, and his name is Hancock. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9xDXGOR8cSo what do you guys think?