GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Brandon@BSH

MacbookPro Keyboard question

I have a Macbook Pro and I think one of my friends spilt her drink on my keyboard :mad0259: .A couple of the keys are sort of sticky on the keystroke. I was wondering if you can pop off the keys? That way I can clean underneath to hopefully clean the sticky film. I tried to pop them off but they...
  2. Brandon@BSH

Rock-Band BSH Style - NEW PRODUCT!!

We just threw up a new product on our site, and thought you guys would like it! Description Add weight and stability to your rockband with this T6 aluminum replacement pedal. This pedal is a complete replacement for the prone to failure original pedal that comes in the game. Comes complete with...
  3. Brandon@BSH

Going to Minnesota; pointers/questions please!

I am born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. If anyone knows the climate here, its rarely "cold," with about -99% chance for snow. For example this week its been mid-high 70's here :cool: ! In Minneapolis this week it has been barely above 0(if not negative) for the high! What should I bring for...
  4. Brandon@BSH

Snowboarding + Drifting.. Snrifting?

Siickk snowboarding video clip. Siickk snowdrifting video clip. WATCH IT!! I cant stop watching it.. Sorry to make a new thread, I thought this video deserved one :biggrin:
  5. Brandon@BSH

Pandora's MusicBox

Coolest website I've seen, next to VAG forums :laugh: You and the website build radio stations with music YOU like and its commercial free. Free to register and its like 30 something a year for the ultimate mega whatever package,lol You start out with an artist you like. It will play a song...
  6. Brandon@BSH

Ferrari F430 response to Lamborghini LP640

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp6T-tB-CL0 Wow! Makes that Lambo look like a Snail :bellyroll:
  7. Brandon@BSH

Who or What Would Win??

Every once and a while we talk about who or what would win situations.. The discussion at the shop this week: Who would win: Polarbear in full Chainmail or a 3 Monkeys with broad swords? vs. What do you think?
  8. Brandon@BSH

Couplling (BBC TV Series)

I recently read a review on here about the BBC show "Coupling". I thought I'd check out a few clips on youtube.. Hillarious! I ended up buying seasons 1-4 from amazon and got them yesterday.. Needless to say when I got home from work, I popped season 1 in. Next thing I know Im finished with...
  9. Brandon@BSH

Southland Tales (Movie)

Saw it last night, I am confused... :laugh: