GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I used to record every single Qualy and race no matter what . This year I have found myself missing a couple of races because I forgot-This would have never happened years ago.
  2. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I agree. FIA is a total disaster along with Liberty . They’re gonna water down the sport to appeal to a wider audience . Not good for true fans of the sport. God I miss Bernie , he ran it with an iron fist . A total dictatorship , which is what F1 needed and needs .
  3. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Yup he’s good. Too bad about Mclaren . Fucking morons left Honda behind to win with Redbull . Would not have happened with my man Ron Dennis at the helm .
  4. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Max is Schumacher 2.O. You can tell who his hero was. He is very aggressive on track and has that stud athlete look. He is much older than Charles in terms of maturity.
  5. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Semantics . Monaco even worse. I’m not saying I don’t like him, I hope he and max are future world champs. But he was a crybaby . I’m sure his bloodlines run the colors of France.
  6. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Yup. He’s French, shouldn’t expect anything else . :D
  7. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Finally, a race worth watching. Max is the Man.
  8. B

E92 (s65) Rod Bearing Failure

Actually looking into a Lotus Elise for weekend toy in the next year or so. Toyota 2zz motor that over revs to 9k works for me.
  9. B

Toyota has always been on another level with quality control -they practically invented the words “quality control” .BMW has high standards too, just different philosophies apparently continuous improvement ..
  10. B

No doubt , this the problem with BMW - make a some the best motors around, but always have issues due to over engineering. I’ve been suckered six times with bimmer , perfect when run right but always worried about them. It Was time to leave and find other manufacturers
  11. B

You got your own set of problems : as nice as the s54 is , it has plenty of problems, vanos, cooling just to name a couple. Cant forget the biggest one of all “Subframe” issues. No walk in the park. You got go to E36 for somewhat reliable M3
  12. B

Yup , classic BMW pushing the limits of tech and pretending all is well. I did love this car , bought a mint car with 28k miles on it and always (always) worried that thing blow.
  13. B

Entertaining read. I had e92 M3 for about one year and I didn’t sleep well knowing rod bearing failure was haunting my nightmares. This guy thought outside the box and gets called out for his fraudulent doings. https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1610380
  14. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Good for Max and Bottas . Mercedes came all guns loaded with some crazy updates (those barge boards are a work of art). I don’t know what the fuck Ferrari are doing. Clearly off the pace from Merc.
  15. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Bernie would negotiate his way out of hell.
  16. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Try Satan. ;)
  17. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I guess I’ll watch Talladega 500 to get some sort of race fix today.
  18. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Way to long. I was like wtf are you doing. Shit race again.
  19. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Don’t forget Flav.
  20. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

That’s how the world has always been and will continue to be. “The world is full Of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams” - Ronnie James Dio