GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Whafrodamus

I drove the new M3 today

Went down to a dealership with a few of my friends, and my friend's family is friends with the owner of this dealership, so we got to take out the owner's own brand new M3 coupe with the V8. Wow. What an awesome car. The engine note was probably one of the greatest things I've heard. Immediate...
  2. Whafrodamus

Whoever MKV Josh is on Xbox live/COD4

I am better than you, but we can still be friends.
  3. Whafrodamus

I was playing halo with GTITrojan

And we were like BOOOOM! pew pew pew! CRasHHHHH! AHHH! BLAMOOOOOOOOO. And I was better. :drinking:
  4. Whafrodamus

ph33r MSPaint

Really. the future is in the past. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1771096
  5. Whafrodamus

Powerthirst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8fEZbmj-M FIZZBITCH.
  6. Whafrodamus

Wewt! I got a new job

I'm gonna be working at an Infiniti dealership :-D! Good $$ and suhweet cars. w0tw00tw000t
  7. Whafrodamus

UFC 75 Predictions.

For any of you fight fans watching UFC 75 this weekend, what do you guys think is going to happen? Here's the main card: Quinton Jackson vs. Dan Henderson - Henderson by Knockout. Jackson is a hell of a fighter, but Henderson is a hell of a better fighter. Matt Hamill vs. Michael Bisping -...
  8. Whafrodamus

Who the hell is this guy?!

I've seen him in people's sigs and on a TV commercial (for a split second). Who is he!? I just found him in someone's sig!
  9. Whafrodamus

Stupid cops

I was pulled over in my driveway. He said I was following a guy too closely when the cop was at least half a mile behind me, then he claimed I was speeding down my street. I pulled into my driveway and so did he. Gah.
  10. Whafrodamus

I am currently being subjected to one of the worst tortures in the world...

Windows 98. For my job, I'm subbing in for this construction manager for the week. I sit in one of those office trailers and write daily reports of what went down as well as file some shit. Anywho, the only computer I have access to is an old gateway with windows 98. It's so bad. If I open more...
  11. Whafrodamus

I love boston.

So after being stuck in traffic for an hour in order to get to work, I park my car and begin my short walk to my office. About half a block from the office steps, I see a sock on the ground. After close examination, I could tell that someone had quite a case of mud butt and wiped their ass with...
  12. Whafrodamus

Ultimate Factories: Ferrari (discovery channel)

Did anyone else watch that? They reported on the creation process of a 599. It was a good show until they started showing pictures of 430s and saying it was the 599. Idiots.
  13. Whafrodamus

UFC Ultimate Finale

Wow, there's already been a handfull of fights and each one was GREAT. That Rob Emmerson vs. Gray Maynard fight was NUTS. Discuss.
  14. Whafrodamus

Weiner

Yes.
  15. Whafrodamus

Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job

Who else loves it? I love pokin' smot and watching it.. life has a whole new meaning :-p
  16. Whafrodamus

Why I fired my secretary.

Last week was my birthday. I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone " HappyBirthday." I thought... Well, that's marriage for you, but the...
  17. Whafrodamus

Monster.com Anyone have any experience?

I've been on the prowl for a new job, and I decided to sign up for monster. Anyone have any stories that they'd like to share monster? It seems pretty cool, and I have already applied to a bunch.
  18. Whafrodamus

28 Weeks Later

Sucked.
  19. Whafrodamus

Happy 420

May you all be merry, I know I will. (I'm driving to Pittsburg from Boston)
  20. Whafrodamus

This is hard

http://www.ugoplayer.com/games/madnessreactiontime.html I can't get past level 8 >_< my best time is a 1.6