GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. carbon_gecko

Just check wastegate voltage...4.3v damn no wonder it was throwing codes

Just check wastegate voltage...4.3v damn no wonder it was throwing codes
  2. carbon_gecko

Finished swapping amp and spare wheel sub.

Finished swapping amp and spare wheel sub.
  3. carbon_gecko

RETROFITTING 3q0035844a to a 3q0035874b with a 605b 8" glass nav display.

RETROFITTING 3q0035844a to a 3q0035874b with a 605b 8" glass nav display.
  4. carbon_gecko

Finally fixed my flash to pass, stupid leuchte9 and 8 light function A was miscoded

Finally fixed my flash to pass, stupid leuchte9 and 8 light function A was miscoded
  5. carbon_gecko

Replaced the broken fender liner on the front of the car

Replaced the broken fender liner on the front of the car
  6. carbon_gecko

Oil level sensor failed after a trailer popped two tires directly in front of me, I need are...

Oil level sensor failed after a trailer popped two tires directly in front of me, I need are protective skid plate.
  7. carbon_gecko

Most recent mod: driver side fog delete. Thanks to the ass hole truck who could strap down shit...

Most recent mod: driver side fog delete. Thanks to the ass hole truck who could strap down shit in his truck bed.
  8. carbon_gecko

Installed my ebay special intake...basic and fitment was 8 out of 10, lesson: don't skimp on...

Installed my ebay special intake...basic and fitment was 8 out of 10, lesson: don't skimp on quality.
  9. carbon_gecko

So due to rain my driver door latch failed. Spent the weekend installing a new one. Success.

So due to rain my driver door latch failed. Spent the weekend installing a new one. Success.
  10. carbon_gecko

[IMG]

11. carbon_gecko

[IMG]

12. carbon_gecko

[IMG]

13. carbon_gecko

Retrofitted leds in the backdoors and passenger dash trim...but its in white. SMH I need my red...

Retrofitted leds in the backdoors and passenger dash trim...but its in white. SMH I need my red leds from vw to get here soon.
  14. carbon_gecko

Stage 2 is20 complete, I am loving the power!

Stage 2 is20 complete, I am loving the power!
  15. carbon_gecko

Finally finished my interior swap kept the tan roof and upper pillars, black on the lower.

Finally finished my interior swap kept the tan roof and upper pillars, black on the lower.
  16. carbon_gecko

moving up to stage 2 IS20!

moving up to stage 2 IS20!
  17. carbon_gecko

Finished the Ambient lighting retrofit. Wired and coded. Nice!

Finished the Ambient lighting retrofit. Wired and coded. Nice!
  18. carbon_gecko

Finally upgraded the speakers, they sound great. Also retrofitted the black door panels with the...

Finally upgraded the speakers, they sound great. Also retrofitted the black door panels with the ambient lighting.