GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIMKV20

Moving from New England to Hawaii - life change, need thoughts

Hello fellow dubbers, Why do I bother asking GolfMK6 about my life issues you ask? The superior interior clearly makes all of you much more educated on life choices, obviously. But seriously, all of my friends are stuck in a similar situation and provide zero support/advice. So I turn to...
  2. GTIMKV20

Anyone following the US dollar collapse articles from H.R. 2847, 7/1/2014?

H.R. 2847: new bill passed goes into effect on July, 1st, 2014 Seems like a lot of hype about another stupid idea from Obama. Interested to see what people think about it as it has at least sparked my interest. I'm not posting articles, just google "H.R. 2847" or "July 1st, 2014"
  3. GTIMKV20

2012 365-day Photo Blog!

Alright, so I have been following Grmncrsnbr (link to his thread) on GolfMKV for the last year in his 365 photo blog and decided to make my own. I am by no means a professional photographer, just an average guy who enjoys taking pics and got started with my obsession with my previous MKV GTI...
  4. GTIMKV20

Found out how to get moar low.

Went to a car show in Norwich, CT over last weekend and found this truck to be as low as they get. Check out the custom job in the bed! made me want some air, lol
  5. GTIMKV20

New Apple Product: The MacBook Wheel

uhh, the guy typed an e-mail to his friend in 45 minutes... cool gadget.. but I can't see that being advantageous in our time rushed society. Did you see how obnoxious it is to type!? ::weird, my reply came up on the top?::